No announcement yet.

Showtime airing 2 episodes of fight camp for Ortiz/Berto II on CBS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showtime airing 2 episodes of fight camp for Ortiz/Berto II on CBS

Schaefer says how Showtime is going to utilize CBS big time for this fight and I remember reading that Showtime was going to do 2 episodes of fight camp 360.

sweet. these fights between young, primed and hungry fighters are the ones that deserve and need attention for the sake of the sport.

Comment

Nice. Crappy thing for me is I only have HBO not Showtime

Comment

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
        Nice. Crappy thing for me is I only have HBO not Showtime
        I think you can get it for a day for like $4-5 dollars for the day of the fight.

Comment

Excellent i love these shows and they are Great for boxing and for the fighters involved, Ortiz and Berto are two of the game's young stars and the more people see them the better, Vic has superstar written all over him if he can get his head in the game a bit more

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
            I think you can get it for a day for like $4-5 dollars for the day of the fight.
            Depends on you cable provider, I know with Time Warner Showtime has a monthly rate of something like $20, but they only charge you for usage. So I could buy it for a weekend, cancel it, and then only get charged for the weekend which would be a couple bucks.

Not a bad plan if you ask me.

Comment

Someone will no doubt upload it, we got some quality dudes in our video section

Comment

I picked Ortiz to beat Berto the first fight, now im leaning towards Berto in the rematch, he is hungrier.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
                  I picked Ortiz to beat Berto the first fight, now im leaning towards Berto in the rematch, he is hungrier.
                  You do get that feeling dont you

But Vic really put it on him last time out (KD's aside) and Andre has no inside game, no answer to those short hook/uppercut combo's, he still gets caught square and still has a leaky D

I have the gut feeling Berto will win but ive learned to stick with logic and it points to an Ortiz victory

Comment

Ortiz is gonna beat his ass again and thats all their is to it

Comment

Working...
                    X