Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-16-2018, 12:06 PM #91
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5498 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 20,070.66
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
It's not that you didn't ko Ggg that people think you lost so you don't need to talk koing Ggg all the time.
Just don't be outscored by him like in first fought.o
And if you think you hurt him in first fight why didn't you hunt him down and close ring off?
Nelo landed while lil g missed. He knew he got lil g's respect when he gave lil g the invitation on the ropes that lil g respectfully declined.
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-16-2018, 12:07 PM #92
Undisputed Champion

j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnystev View Post
red balls is gonna run he will run like a coyote
Right to the ropes & give lil g ANOTHER invitation.
Old 08-16-2018, 12:13 PM #93
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
Then why did Conello get booed out the joint last fight for not going toe to toe after running his mouth. Remember Mexicans don't fuc around quote. ....
For all you guys saying "Mexican style" is an insult to the Mexicans cuz what you guys REALLY mean Rock'em Sock'em. Mexicans need to stand up to this B.S.

Mexicans have been tough & the Mexican they call Canelo backed up lil g a few times in the fight & also told lil g to come to him at the ropes but lil g didn't go cuz HE KNEW that that Mexican wasn't fukin around.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 08-16-2018, 12:16 PM #94
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14414 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 40,234.67
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by odogg8121 View Post
Lies I mean all talk just all talk; he ainít going for nothing in the first round... he looking way smaller than last fight too
With out the roads...
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 12:52 PM #95
Interim Champion

Quoted: 409 Post(s)
Mirus will become famous soon enoughMirus will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 6,785.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
Meanwhile at 35 lil g has fought ONLY 2 good fighters his WHOLE pro career & LOST to BOTH of them....LMMFAO! All at the same time Nelo has already accomplished more by beating more fighters, fought the better fighters, multiple divisions, made more loot & he STILL isn't 35
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
You even don't know the results of GGG's fights. GGG never lost.

If Canelo is so good and has beaten the best fighters, then why didn't he beat GGG ?
Mirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 01:20 PM #96
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
Tatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.00
Total Points: 7,729.77

Quote:
So that's YOUR excuse for lil g's loss coming Sept 15th?
No, my friend. I am not a fan of either of them in particular. But to date, GGG hasn't been officially caught with PED in his body (though I believe that most fighters are users at that level).

In general, Canelo has always rubbed me the wrong way. I just don't like his face and his attitude. But I'm almost convinced that he will win the rematch, either I like it or not. The guy has just too much power BEHIND him.
Tatabanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 01:34 PM #97
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirus View Post
You even don't know the results of GGG's fights. GGG never lost.

If Canelo is so good and has beaten the best fighters, then why didn't he beat GGG ?
He beat lil g & lil g aint even in my top 20 fighters out today. He's a fake poser created by hbo, jim lampley & harold ledderman supported by the 97K gullible fans....LMMFAO!
Old 08-16-2018, 02:01 PM #98
Interim Champion

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
ThomasJK is a jewel in the roughThomasJK is a jewel in the roughThomasJK is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 6,633.00

Only way Canelo gets his hand raised is when the medics check for a pulse after Golovkin knocks him the eff out!!!!!
ThomasJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 02:13 PM #99
Interim Champion

Quoted: 409 Post(s)
Mirus will become famous soon enoughMirus will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 6,785.00

Quote:
He beat lil g
Even officially it is draw. In fact triple G beat pednelo. Triple g got robbed by stupid judges like you.

Quote:
lil g aint even in my top 20 fighters out today.
Really? Oh my god... I am very sad.

Quote:
He's a fake poser created by hbo, jim lampley & harold ledderman supported by the 97K gullible fans....LMMFAO!
Oh, yes, he is not unified champion. Stoppp.... What am I saying? He is not even a boxer!
Mirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 02:30 PM #100
Interim Champion

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
buddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,693.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubuk7 View Post
Golovkin would sure as hell fight Ward at 168, but Ward never wants to make concessions to anything. And why would fighting Ward historically be better than fighting Canelo? The guy who beat Lara, Trout, Cotto and fought Mayweather even. Ward had been out of the ring for years at that point. Ward was a B-side.
So Ward ducked GGG to fight Kovalev Twice at 175. Ok
buddyr is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List