No announcement yet.

Should burkas be banned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abracada View Post
    Not banned as anyone should have the freedom to wear what they want.

But they do look like letterboxes hahaha
    Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    No, religious faith is religious faith.

Unless you're saying that religion in a public place is no longer acceptable (burkas, turbins, yamakas, headscarves, etc), banning burkas is defiantly illiberal
    liberal leftist usually use this as an excuse. but Burqa is one finest example of the oppresion of women.

Comment

I think so yes when a woman dressed like this comes my way personally I piss my pants

Comment

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2011-0...burkas/2782168

Comment

Didn’t one UK suspect manage to leave the country via utilising a burqa ? It shouldn’t even be a topic for debate it’s a threat to national security and should be banned. If Muslim men don’t trust other men with their women then I gotta be honest and say they shouldn’t be with that woman or they just need to better themselves in the sack, make themselves into god damned sexual tyrannosaurus’ in bed that way their women won’t go looking for other men.

The whole burqa thing is pathetic and comes to down to male insecurity, why should national security be put at threat due to someone else’s insecurities ?

Comment

Yes definately.
            Otherwise I will put one on and rob a bank.

Comment

Comment

Am a Muslim and I say YES for security reasons and face to face interaction which is important is eveyday aspect of life. The Hijab is perfectly fine and that should never been a talking point.

Comment

yes, of course. its always one of the most interesting topics because it conflicts the liberals two favourite topics- pro-feminism and anti-islamaphobia. they simply dont know what to say on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Hahahahahahahahaha. Funny bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      liberal leftist usually use this as an excuse. but Burqa is one finest example of the oppresion of women.
                      No more oppressive than folks like you wanting and trying to dictate what a woman can or can't don't with her womb, tbh.

Comment

Working...
                      X