Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Damaged Name in U.S., I'll KO Fury in Mid-Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
    Daddy, let me sign the contract, I’m over 18, I’m a big boy, “ no, shut up son “ ok, Daddy!!!!!
    Exactly. This brings to mind Smokey and the Bandit. Hearn is playing Jackie Gleason's role, Sheriff Buford T. Justice and AJ is playing Mike Henry's role of his son and deputy, Junior.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      As skilled as Fury is for his size, he's never dealt with windmills.
      Wilder has never faced anyone like Fury. Granted it was the big overhand right of Cunningham that floored Fury but that was bang on the button.

Windmill Wilder doesn't have that accuracy and is facing a taller man with a longer reach, that alone puts him at a huge disadvantage. Fury has had to fight as a huge underdog to pull off an upset against one of the finest HW's ever. He knows what he needs to do to beat Wilder.

I used to hate Fury but the prospect of seeing him demolish Wilder, go on lad!

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
        Having Hearn's signature on the contract has the same legal effect as having Joshua's name on the contract. Making so much of such an inconsequential detail isn't a good look for Wilder's team in terms of this Joshua/Wilder narrative, but it keeps the fangirls happy.
        Assuming that's the case, it does come off as sop****ric to not understand the power of attorney principle. However, technically, he is right. Hearn said that AJ signed the contract. AJ said "I signed". Which isn't entirely accurate. Hearn signed on his behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Assuming that's the case, it does come off as sop****ric to not understand the power of attorney principle. However, technically, he is right. Hearn said that AJ signed the contract. AJ said "I signed". Which isn't entirely accurate. Hearn signed on his behalf.
          I concede that the manner of how the signature was gained, was not as it was told. Tut Tut Joshuhearn.

Wilder has a signed contract that is legally binding but has decided not to sign and therefore not fight AJ, choosing rather to fight Fury.

I hope you can agree that this is the same thing as a lot of Anti-AJ/Hearn posters have been saying about AJ choosing to fight Povetkin rather than Wilder.

Comment

Another Brit takes a stand, there are many more to come
            Nah bro, no Brit here.

I’m Murican son!

But yeah I was a big AJ fan, before this drama happened.

To me he was what the champion should look and sound like, Wilder is kind of cringe worthy when he interviewed.

But Wilder is what the heavyweight champion should act like, down to prove he’s the best.

It’s simple really

Comment

ajs a wanker end of

sick of this cowards fans hes **** scared of deontay hasn't got any bollocks total fraud

Comment

Someone should tell him that FLAT FEE is bcs Deyonce already raised his profile & price by running an organized smear campaign against AJ team. You smear me and I'll give you a beautiful, juicy flat fee.))

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                  But Wilder is what the heavyweight champion should act like, down to prove he’s the best.
                  By threatening to cripple someone in front of their son???

Attacking someone outside the ring???

Not exactly champion like behaviour.

Comment

Enjoy you PEDvetkin fight and then all your part 2s, Parker, Dillion, and Takum. Hahahhahaahah
                    ....and then PEDvetkin part 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                      ....and then PEDvetkin part 2.
                      Well Windmill Quack Quack Wilder won't fight them so someone has to keep the HW division going.

I bet he'd bend over and take whatever Hearn or Warren has to offer when Fury makes Wilder look like an absolute FOOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X