Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Easter: Mikey Garcia is Overrated; Broner is Only Name He Beat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Easter, but he already knows what time it is. He's gonna ***** around and find out.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      i hope easter pulls off the upset.

team mikey has been running their mouth way too much. time to humble them and let them know mikey is average.
      I laugh at people who just got in to boxing and don't truly know how good Mikey really is. Regarding being humbled, I dunno, but it seems Easter is the one woofing ***** here...not Mikey (who is as humble as they come IMO).

Comment

Easter is a thin toothpick stick figure who gets snapped by Mikey

Easter is untested and a thin toothpick going nowhere in boxing. Garcia might be boxing's best fighter as this plays out. Lomo will be next for Mikey. Easter will nowhere but back to Toledo.

Comment

This will be a very interesting fight. I'm not sure if it will be exciting, but definitely intriguing. Can Easter use his size advantage against the much smaller Mikey??
          Last edited by Cigar; 07-20-2018, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PanchoGomez View Post
            i completely AGREE WITH EASTER the kid is overrated...Mikey is slow and predictable asf, he only throws 3 basic punches which he is good at but damn is he slow. mikey does nothing special at all, basic up and down ....his biggest win is against a fighter that never performs on the biggest stage and he also quit against Siri when it got tough.....his mouth and all the calling out of fighters 2 and 3 weights above him has kept him relevant...
            Slow and not special? You notice how every fighter who talks about Mikey says he is great? He is smooth not slow and has top 5 timing with his punches in all of boxing. Only guys with better timing are Lomo, chocolatito, and maybe Crawford. Timing beats speed all day. Ask Gary Russell about that.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              when mikey finally steps up in comp, i'll take that bet!!

until then, there's no point in betting if he's continuing to fight these "bum" like you stated.
              Mikey is the real P4P champ.
              The rest are bums. I’ll even bet my new Q60 with any of you Ford Focus driving punks that Mikey whoops Lomabumko, Bumares, Bumford, or any other bum. I love King Canelo, and I think Mikey gives him an ass whooping, too.

Long live, Mikey!

Comment

M. GARCIA vs LOMO please.

Comment

Easter has EVERYTHING to beat a fighter like Garcia Height, Reach ect...
                  The problem for Easter will be when he gets touched can he handle the firepower. I can't imagine his frame taking much punishment before it gives out. Garcia by TKO rd 6-8

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    Mikey might be overrated but Easter is just not rated.
                    Fixed it for you

Comment

this is a great fight. next week right?

Comment

Working...
                      X