Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Terence Crawford Make It at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys make this guy invisible as to he got a iron chin this dude will loose to Thurman by ko let’s not forget that this dude went life and death with gamboa and he was bigger I’ll doubt he fight any top 3 elite ww anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      Postol was a bum ! He was the consensus no.2 guy behind only Crawford, same with Indongo no credit though ?

Are you an actual boxing fan ?
      Is that a rhetorical question.

You know he's not a boxing fan.

Comment

He'd be heavily favored over all on the list apart from Spence. That would be closer to 60-40, but everything else more like 80-20. So, like a 4 or 5-1 favorite makes sense.

Thurman would be the easiest on the list after Horn IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
          You guys make this guy invisible as to he got a iron chin this dude will loose to Thurman by ko let’s not forget that this dude went life and death with gamboa and he was bigger I’ll doubt he fight any top 3 elite ww anytime soon.
          crawford is not "invisible" i've seen him many times. also floyd lost 3-4 rounds against judah and got dropped. hes the best ever right? so crawford must be second best ever

Comment

Even though he hasn't even fought at welter, I already have him at #2, based on skills alone. The only one that would smoke him is Spence. Too big, too skilled, too relentless.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              Postol was a bum ! He was the consensus no.2 guy behind only Crawford, same with Indongo no credit though ?

Are you an actual boxing fan ?
              I don't care where an organization, Ring, etc... has someone ranked. And yes Postol is NOTHING special neither is Indongo. 140lbs was and still is a weak division. Crawford has a crap resume and has beaten nobody of relevancy. He is way overhyped for having such a crap resume. Idc about his World Bob Organization belts or his Undisputed at 140lbs because he fought nobody of substance for those belts.

The guy was buzzed by an inactive and blown up Gamboa ffs. Welterweight isn't full of Postols and Indungos... how the hell anyone can hype a hype job to clear out 147lbs is beyond me when the guy has yet to fight guys his own size or bigger that are higher caliber opposition. If Gamboa can buzz him then I would favor a few welterweights to also. Bob was never willing to have even Pacquiao fight the PBC guys... but somehow this hype job will take over welterweight.

I am a boxing fan... I don't make claims of hype jobs beating everyone in a division they have yet to compete in while they have an absolute crap resume and hyped to the max while not earning it. Crawford has a crap resume. Crawford hasn't beaten any welterweights. Crawford was buzzed by his last quality opponent when that opponent was blown up and inactive. Postol and Indungo are not some great wins.

Comment

this is where we'll see him being tested for real.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  crawford is not "invisible" i've seen him many times. also floyd lost 3-4 rounds against judah and got dropped. hes the best ever right? so crawford must be second best ever
                  When you say Judah dropped him its shows just how pitiful trivial you are, if you knew anything you would know on that night Judah would have took rounds from any WW that ever lived, he fought out of his skin that night by far his best night of boxing in the best shape he has ever been in.

You really are just a terrible judge of boxing, youre all about fanboy hype and love hate, as for seeing whats going on you are blind Freddy !

Comment

Crawford showed that he has power at 147, and he has can easily nullify an aggressive fighting style. Now, I wanna see him against either Keith Thurman or Errol Spence Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                      Crawford showed that he has power at 147, and he has can easily nullify an aggressive fighting style. Now, I wanna see him against either Keith Thurman or Errol Spence Jr.
                      I doubt Keith Thurman fights him.

Comment

Working...
                      X