so morgan freeman is also a pervert?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    That's exactly it.
    Pretty much. It was all good for these broads when they were benefiting from it someway, but soon as they've lost momentum its time to bring out the victim card. Makes me sick!

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I see. I am on the Democratic plantation. Gotcha man.
      Democratic Plantation?? I guess that has some kind of significance to you but beats me what that is supposed to mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Democratic Plantation?? I guess that has some kind of significance to you but beats me what that is supposed to mean.
        Check Kanye's recent outbursts.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Check Kanye's recent outbursts.
          Kayne is the guy who claimed slaves were complicit in their own enslavement and passively accepted it. Even though there were numerous slave rebellions and agitation by slaves which led to some states abolishing slavery. He's a moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Kayne is the guy who claimed slaves were complicit in their own enslavement and passively accepted it. Even though there were numerous slave rebellions and agitation by slaves which led to some states abolishing slavery. He's a moron.
            Yeah I know. I believe he is one who used the Democrat Plantation term.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Get out with that nonsense.

It's common knowledge, and it's said by alot more experts than Ms Brownmiller saying it.
              Yet, Ms Brown Miller is the one who started it and it was echoed by other feminists. Here is an article from Psychology today.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/b...also-about-sex

Do I really need to start citing sources? Really???
              Not really, but you may if you like to. It won't really make a difference to me, as the politics of academia is well known by many of us who has ever taken a philosophy course there. Some ideas are killed instantly, because they don't fit the narrative. You of all persons should know this. Others views get promoted if it fits within the school of thoughts being promoted.

Cheating ain't rape. It's consensual.
              Your argument was for multiple sex partners. As you would say, try keep up.

You're being ridiculous.
              How so?

Again, despite all that we're dealing with forced sex as opposed to consensual sex.
              Again, you can't make your point without using the word "sex", and i wonder why?

First off, attractive is subjective.
              I glad you mentioned that, because i do believe the rapists have a type. Between 12-34, with 16-19 being the most sorted out. And mostly white women, because as you guys have stated time and time again that white women are the most attractive of all women, right?

Second, I'd like some sourcing here please.
              http://www.sarsonline.org/resources-...s-laws-statics

So he's going to risk decades in prison for a lay???

And decades in prison as a rapist, which we all know is not pleasant.
              Not everyone can control their sexual urges, worst when you see the one that got you gunning in the first place. Your second sentence is just appealing to emotion.

Look, I'm no feminist, but this is common knowledge. And it's not just feminists saying it. Ask law enforcement people, they'll tell you the exact same thing.
              You think feminists haven't infiltrate law enforcement? Watch the news lately??

I know we have a few LE people here. Ask them.
              Read my last sentence. Feminists have no other weapon in their arsenal but "rape". They are trying to monopolize its inherent power to destroy the masculinity (maleness). By saying it is about power, then they will say that women have no power to rape any one and only men are rapists and vile. Embarrassingly, i suspect blacks use the same manipulative trick into saying racism is about "power", so other blacks can't be racist against anyone else because they don't have the power to practice racism. I honestly, believe racism is about "insecurity".

So, BAD, do you think racism is about "power"?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                That isn't the sexual assault.
                I agree.

The sexual assault is when he invited them back to his hotel room, gets his d1ck out, gropes them, kiss them and they turn him down.
                Damn, 90% of straight males are rapists and sexual assaulters, who would have thought this was part of feminists' agenda?

Seriously, we are supposed to be the logical specie, but why do we constantly get dumb and turned into bytches when a female yell "help"? I see sensible dude on this website turned into the most idiotic person all because a female says someone has done her wrong. I had a Filipino friend turned into the most dumb@ss every time his girl called him with some stupid shyt, like some dude called to her on the street.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  Yet,.....
                  I'm not denying the way of thinking "rape is more about power than sex" originated from a feminists. For the purposes here, I'll concede that.

I'm still saying that way of thinking is correct, and you still have two points to address in terms of refuting that my claim:

1. What I said is accepted by mainstream experts in mental health.

2. What I said is also accepted by law enforcement?

Let's keep this simple, please.

We can discuss whatever else you want, one thing at a time, after we get this point settled.

Comment

• Morgan Pervman

Comment

• Speaking of which, I need to see Shawshank Redemption again.

Comment

Working...
                      X