No announcement yet.

To those getting the X Box Series X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those getting the X Box Series X

I thought if I should get it over the PS5, since there will be more games coming to X Box Series X, for example, MLB The Show 2021 will no longer be a Playstation exclusive.

But honestly, where are you guys going to fit this in your TV stands?

How much better is this new one gonna be over the current X. The leap from S to X wasn’t that amazing.

Comment

Oh wow, I didn't know The Show wasn't going to be Playstation exclusive anymore. I've owned every Playstation since Sony started making consoles as well as the Xbox 360 but I personally just prefer the Playstation. With what I have been seeing on the upcoming consoles the Xbox just keeps looking better to me

Comment

Originally posted by Bundt View Post
        How much better is this new one gonna be over the current X. The leap from S to X wasn’t that amazing.
        Idk for sure, we can read specs until we’re blue in the face, but we won’t know until the specs are put into practice. But it’s supposed to be really powerful. Like gaming PC type of powerful. Not a high end gaming PC, but like a mid-range. Midrange gaming PC’s are still really powerful though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Oh wow, I didn't know The Show wasn't going to be Playstation exclusive anymore. I've owned every Playstation since Sony started making consoles as well as the Xbox 360 but I personally just prefer the Playstation. With what I have been seeing on the upcoming consoles the Xbox just keeps looking better to me
          Same here and yeah I was shocked to read that, and it is official.

I’ve had every PS since the first one and never owned an XBox but considered it now the gap of library of games will be closed a little. But honestly i’m gonna wait, I want to see the design of the PS5. If it’s sleeker, thinner, i’ll go with it. Microsoft is out here literally making boxes for their XBox design. My TV stand is huge, but I probably can’t fit that thing in there.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Same here and yeah I was shocked to read that, and it is official.

I’ve had every PS since the first one and never owned an XBox but considered it now the gap of library of games will be closed a little. But honestly i’m gonna wait, I want to see the design of the PS5. If it’s sleeker, thinner, i’ll go with it. Microsoft is out here literally making boxes for their XBox design. My TV stand is huge, but I probably can’t fit that thing in there.
            I'll end up waiting probably 6 months or so after they come out to see what's happened with them. My PS4 Pro is working just fine and I don't really see the rush to upgrade come this upcoming holiday season. If I do end up getting the Xbox as you said I don't know where the heck I'm going to put that freakin thing. With the Xbox said to be more powerful than the upcoming Playstation i'm interested to see if they'll be able to do anything with that game wise.

Comment

For now sharing games and online gaming access at the same time from two different accounts is the deciding factor for me on Xbox. It’s like literally saving me $60/game and $10/month for Xbox live gold.

Comment

I'm thinking of buying an Xbox X, just because I've never had an xbox before. But I'm scared that TLOU2 might launch on the PS5. If it launches on PS4 then I'm fine but I'm scared that it might be a next-gen exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey19 View Post
                  I'm thinking of buying an Xbox X, just because I've never had an xbox before. But I'm scared that TLOU2 might launch on the PS5. If it launches on PS4 then I'm fine but I'm scared that it might be a next-gen exclusive.
                  No it's coming out in like a month mate. PS5 to be released end of the year.

Comment

Working...
                  X