Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG-Charlo is the only fight that makes sense now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG-Charlo is the only fight that makes sense now.

Canelo-Jacobs is on.
    Andrade fights tomorrow.
    Saunders is tryin to work his way back.
    Lemieux is overweight.

And GGG-Charlo has even been ordered by the WBC.

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    Canelo-Jacobs is on.
    Andrade fights tomorrow.
    Saunders is tryin to work his way back.
    Lemieux is overweight.

And GGG-Charlo has even been ordered by the WBC.
    I think Golovkin has lost interest. He's delayed making a commitment so he got bypassed by Golden Boy. Don't know what the financial offer was from team Canelo but he's been very quiet. In a rematch he would be hard pressed to win for a couple of reasons. Canelo is the money maker
    so he's likely going to get the benefit in a close fight. Golovkin will be older and Canelo is in his prime and I think G will lose in a rematch straight up with no favoritism.

Comment

Now its time for Charlo to show and prove. Something tells me he says no. I hope not though. Would love to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        I think Golovkin has lost interest. He's delayed making a commitment so he got bypassed by Golden Boy. Don't know what the financial offer was from team Canelo but he's been very quiet. In a rematch he would be hard pressed to win for a couple of reasons. Canelo is the money maker
        so he's likely going to get the benefit in a close fight. Golovkin will be older and Canelo is in his prime and I think G will lose in a rematch straight up with no favoritism.
        I never mentioned Canelo vs GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          I never mentioned Canelo vs GGG?
          My bad somehow I inadvertently responded to your post.

Comment

If he goes to DAZN he can fight Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
              Now its time for Charlo to show and prove. Something tells me he says no. I hope not though. Would love to see this fight.
              i think charlo will take the fight, but he will also take a beating...
              not sure if ggg is really interested...

Comment

Idk if its the only fight that makes sense, but you'd get no argument from me its the fight that makes the most sense & I'd most wanna see at 160 thats makeable currently.

I wouldn't be mad at any fights between Canelo, Jacobs, GGG, Mall, BJS & Andrade happening this year. And I hope we see more than just Canelo vs Jacobs this year among those 6 guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Idk if its the only fight that makes sense, but you'd get no argument from me its the fight that makes the most sense & I'd most wanna see at 160 thats makeable currently.

I wouldn't be mad at any fights between Canelo, Jacobs, GGG, Mall, BJS & Andrade happening this year. And I hope we see more than just Canelo vs Jacobs this year among those 6 guys.
                  you will see canelo vs ggg in september, i highly doubt about any other ...

Comment

I like that fight and hope it happens. GGG is too important to take orders from the WBC. He will pick his own next opponent and he might pick Jermall or he might not. Jermall has not shown to bring in much money. Even if he beats Jermall he won't get a rematch with Canelo no matter what the WBC has to say about it. Canelo is bigger than the WBC and he also will fight whoever he and Oscar want. He dropped the WBC belt before when they tried to tell him what to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X