Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Can See Myself Fighting In Saudi Arabia, Japan, England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Calzaghe beat Hopkins in his backyard.
    Why are UK guys such insecure lil Bi@tches???

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Calzaghe beat Hopkins in his backyard.
      This POSHT!!! Calls Luis Ortiz OLD??? And then call 40 year old Roy Jones Jr. and 45 year old Hopkins GREAT wins for Joe Calzaghe???

WOW!!!! SMH

At least Ortiz didn't have a bunch of loses... I don't get these fake FUKS!????

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        This POSHT!!! Calls Luis Ortiz OLD??? And then call 40 year old Roy Jones Jr. and 45 year old Hopkins GREAT wins for Joe Calzaghe???

WOW!!!! SMH

At least Ortiz didn't have a bunch of loses... I don't get these fake FUKS!????

Hopkins was coming of best career wins against Tarver, Wright and Pavlik, and look better than he has done in years.

Don't try and rewrite history by saying Hopkins was washed up.

He went on to win the light-heavyweight title and defend that titles for years after he fought Calzaghe

Comment

Why are UK guys such insecure lil Bi@tches???
          Deal with the FACTS!!

Comment

Las Vegas???

Hopkins 43 age Joe 36

So Hopkins at almost 45 years old and 2 losses Joe finally grew BALLS???

And STILL loss by SD! If that sht was in UK where NASAL Saunders sht is legal??? Joe would of won by UD 20 rounds to 1. Instead of a robbery...

Hopkins turned the fight down.

Calzaghe and to go to his backyard and take him on.

Comment

well , he is boxng's biggest star right now whether we like it or not

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                If Canelo is seriously considering this that means he's giving up those Vegas Mexican dates.

I know most of you people don't understand the business aspect of this. But if he really does do this he's leaving those Mexican dates open for someone to come in and take them over. Only one company has the stable to do that. Pacquiao vs Spence on Cinco de Mayo or Mexican Independence day?

I'll wait to see if he's serious or if he's just taking. But if he's serious then this is big news
                You're stupid if you think he's giving up those dates. Plus, no one has the star power to take over them anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  The biggest names can fight anywhere in the world. Its a shame Mayweather never took his talent outside of America for the world to see but can you blame him when he was the king of PPV.
                  Mayweather never wanted to fight outside of Las Vegas because he had the judges in his pocket and he could take shots to numb his brittle hands.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    Mayweather after his win against Ricky Hatton, could of went on a world tour 'At that time his stardom in boxing was unmatched by any other athlete in the sport'.

I can remember Bernard Hopkins stating, sometimes when American fighters fight in different states? It is like fighting in a completely new country 'Oversea's fighters do not understand the terrain of america etc' But to his credit Hopkins was one of the more traveled American fighters from the 90's/2000's.

With America being the corroborate capital of the world 'Which is a term I have seen used before, relating to sports' Mayweather did not really have to go anywhere, but it would of been nice 'Even Mike Tyson was a fairly traveled fighter'.

American elite level fighters seem not want to travel, once they reach that top spot more so than other fighters from different countries.
                    Trust me i would have paid anything to watch him fight in the UK, When he came to canning town to visit the boxing gym i was fortunate enough to meet him.

He was taken back by the reception that he got, and promised to fight here. It would have been nice to see him fight live.

Comment

Originally posted by Elver Gota View Post
                      Mayweather never wanted to fight outside of Las Vegas because he had the judges in his pocket and he could take shots to numb his brittle hands.
                      He doesn't need to fight outside of anywhere. He was the PPV King, he generates revenue for Vegas. No point in going anywhere else (Judges or no Judges.)

Comment

Working...
                      X