No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Decisions Mariusz Wach in Tough Outing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatcha spectin?!!!

I mon juss spent a year sittin rond eatin goat curry & washin it down wit RedStripe, pull my azz off da couch and whoop dat giant pierogi, and ya still complainin'?!!!

U bumbaclots are hard to please!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
      Whyte took the fight on 3 weeks notice, he wasnt fighting fit and beat a durable fighter. You created multiple threads calling Whyte a cheat and claiming he should be banned.

He has now been cleared by UKAD, are you finally going to apologise for calling him a cheat?
      OJ Simpson was acquitted of murder but we all know he killed them!! Being cleared of doping doesn’t necessarily mean he didn’t do it!!

Whyte out here having tough fights with journeymen...AJ need to sit down and talk with his son before Bomber blast him out

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
        Now that's what dillian looks like without the roids just a sad mess
        This Whyte loses to Rivas, maybe, without the gloves and who knows what else.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          This Whyte loses to Rivas, maybe, without the gloves and who knows what else.
          just plain pitiful.like I've always said European athletes suck without there roids

Comment

Miller didn’t have a boxing license when he failed his tests, so no one could suspend a license that didn’t exist. He could apply if he wanted to but no one would license him. It’s why he still hasn’t fought since failing his drug tests.

The attempted spin on this site is incredible.

Suspended? Like Miller who had multiple drugs in his system but could still apply for a boxing licence in any other state?

It's sad that u cant admit u are wrong when the investigators who originally suspected wrongdoing have come out and categorically denied any wrongdoing

Comment

After Whyte provided a urine sample UKAD found there was nothing to suggest he used steroids

Try again or better yet stop lying and apologise for being wrong
              He still pissed peds no matter how many clean tests he did, before or after.

The fat c grade peice if trash showed how garbage he is today.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                Whyte would have been knocked out by any decent heavyweight tonight. Luckily he fought someone who was awful so he was able to barely win.
                That's exactly why he s running from any decent top 10 guy. And fighting old small low ranked guys guys like Rivas and wach.

Comment

I said during the weigh-in that Wach looked to be in the best shape I had seen him in awhile. He was still 270 but looked like he cut a few inches off the waist. He gave Whyte a really tough fight. He was aggressive & never backed up. He was busy & he responded every time Whyte hit him. That being said Whyte was clearly out of shape but he did enough to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Diddly Shyte View Post
                    Whatcha spectin?!!!

I mon juss spent a year sittin rond eatin goat curry & washin it down wit RedStripe, pull my azz off da couch and whoop dat giant pierogi, and ya still complainin'?!!!

U bumbaclots are hard to please!!!
                    Excellent!!!! Hahahahaha...Diddly is coming for all of you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      OJ Simpson was acquitted of murder but we all know he killed them!! Being cleared of doping doesn’t necessarily mean he didn’t do it!!

Whyte out here having tough fights with journeymen...AJ need to sit down and talk with his son before Bomber blast him out
                      Provide proof that Whyte cheated or apologise and shut up it's that simple

Comment

Working...
                      X