Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz vs. Anthony Joshua II - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
    Lazy...

Lazy...

Lazy...

Shameful performance by Andy Ruiz (training).
    Smh. WTF us he supposed to do. He is chasing and trying to engage on a guy WAY BIGGER.

Theres no to many openings. This is ALL on AJ being sacred and a bad boxer

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      You saw fight? I was watching but i didnt see fight. What round?
      Are u trying to suggest Ruiz won?

Comment

I’d like to say #f.uck-you-Yankee-a.ssed-trump-loving-c.ock-sucking-don’t-know-****e-about-boxing-redneck-wagon-jumping-wilder-spaff-drinking-dild.o-sitting-pis.s-drinkingmother-f.uckers and especially you oldshool.coc.k gobbler

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          Are u trying to suggest Ruiz won?
          I would assume that a guy that thinks AJ had a good performance would think thats what i mean? Lmao

Comment

Ruiz came fatter than ever.

AJ looked like he was locked in a Saudi detention camp since the last fight and has done nothing but boxed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              Smh. WTF us he supposed to do. He is chasing and trying to engage on a guy WAY BIGGER.

Theres no to many openings. This is ALL on AJ being sacred and a bad boxer
              Fatboy didn't prepare for this fight... that's where he gave the fight away...

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                It really doesn’t matter what you or I think. Neither one of us are heavyweight fighters inside that ring. Joshua fought the fight he needed to, to keep his career moving forward and got his belts back. I would rather be floyd mayweather as a fighter, generating a billion in the ring while taking the least amount of punishment. Good strategic fight by Joshua to take his belts back and position himself for bigger fights.
                Lmao. He go the groupies pretending that they loved and were impressed by this performance. Lmao

But then they try to defend it by mentioning AJs money.

Go on groupie

Comment

I hate to be THAT guy....But...It's become a bit clear, at least to me, that the plan all along was to make this a trilogy.....

Comment

Congrats AJ.

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen....welcome Andy Arreola and his new "weight watchers" promises. What a tool. Smh

Comment

Working...
                      X