Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison Decisions Jermell Charlo, Controversial Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed the fight, hate these articles where they describe the fight round by round in reverse.

Comment

• Harrison by a round seems to be a pretty overall consensus. What's ironic is the people who are screaming that it was a robbery is likely why Korobov got robbed on the cards. Both cubs should be back home licking their wounds.

Comment

• No robbery here. Jermell looked like he was coasting for the whole fight and seemed to think he deserved to win regardless of what actually happened in the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
          Bad announcers are harming the sport more than bad judges. The announcers are clueless nowadays. And when they get on a narrative they are unwilling to change it.

Anyone who didn’t think that first fight was close misses it.
          Yep. Soon as espn plus swith ed to the Kriegle clan I turned volume off. As soon as They started acting like Harrison wasn't even in the fight last night on Fox I turned volume off. Tried to turn up again and when Korabov was doin all good work and all announcer was saying was how Charlo was gonna find him out and give him another nap, I turned off again. Espn plus NEEDS to get rid of Kriegle. Even if to replace him with Kellerman, who I at times have issues with, but at least knows boxing. Fox just needs to wipe out that whole announcing team. It's disgusting

Comment

• How did Charlo think that Harrison saying he was a great champion was actually meaning that Harrison meant Charlo won? Lmao. YIKES...that Charlo has body language like he on Meth and is dumb as they come...black pyramid scheme lol
            Last edited by Steven Mccowan; 12-23-2018, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
              Tuff night for Jermell Charlo. Sometimes I think the judges are so busy scoring the fight! Sometimes they actually have to sit back and see the fight.

Harrison: Total punches landed 128 of 377 (34%), Jabs 57 of 193 (30%) and Power shots 71 of 184 (39%).

Charlo: Total punches landed 160 of 548 (29%), Jabs 52 of 328 (16%) and Power shots 108 of 220 (49%).

Harrison landed a higher percentage of shots but Charlo still landed more punches.

The crowd booed loudly when the scores were announced.
              Great post.

Your bolded comments sum this fight up for me. Having been to a live event, you're there watching, without the influence of commentary (you cant hear them). If 15,000+ hated the decision, that should tell you about the fight. Most everybody in attendance cant possibly be deceived or wrong in what they saw.

Comment

• I always said that Lara would beat Jermell...even after the Hurd fight and all these Charlo fanboys always attacked my ass. I'm a 100% certain now that Lara is too skilled for him.

Anyway I feel like Korobov deserved to win more than Harrison.

Comment

• Originally posted by ijmsport View Post
                  Great post.

Your bolded comments sum this fight up for me. Having been to a live event, you're there watching, without the influence of commentary (you cant hear them). If 15,000+ hated the decision, that should tell you about the fight. Most everybody in attendance cant possibly be deceived or wrong in what they saw.

But if they are fans of Charlo, there's every reasons to suspect that they would be unhappy with a tight decision going against him, whether or not it was the right decision. I doubt many people bought tickets on the Charlo double bill to see Harrison

Comment

• Jermell got screwed by the judges as harrison sucks

Charlo got the shaft last nite as the judges were obviously paid off and cheated. Problem with Charlo brothers is no one likes them in America.

Comment

• I don't understand what the referees was thinking, I hold the opinion Jermell won clearly, no doubt.
                      The results confused me.

Comment

Working...
                      X