Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do I as an American Need a Visa to Travel to the European Union?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do I as an American Need a Visa to Travel to the European Union?

I understand technically why I need a visa to travel to Europe that is self explanatory. The bigger question is, why do I as an American who live in the greatest country in the world (I know it hurts to hear Europeans) need a visa to travel to your part of town, when we all know after a week or two I'll probably can't wait to get back to my much better country and laugh with my friends about how f@ggy you guys are.

This also applies to Canada, you sissies make us bring our passport or have our license quote unquote "upgraded" in order to cross over into your inferior part of the woods. I understand why you'd need a passport to enter the USA (cause we are so great), but vice versa? I just don't get.
    Last edited by JimRaynor; 03-04-2017, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      I understand technically why I need a visa to travel to Europe that is self explanatory. The bigger question is, why do I as an American who live in the greatest country in the world (I know it hurts to hear Europeans) need a visa to travel to your part of town, when we all know after a week or two I'll probably can't wait to get back to my much better country and laugh with my friends about how f@ggy you guys are.
      They want to make sure that you as an American would not INFECT their population with whatever disease that is rampant in your so called great country....

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        They want to make sure that you as an American would not INFECT their population with whatever disease that is rampant in your so called great country....
        You mean like manlihood?

Comment

its to let the immigration people in those countries know to act right when you're next in line

that's all it is..its a courtesy thing to let them know they're dealing with a superior being

everyone knows this, Jim

Comment

You mean like manlihood?

No more like STD,AIDS,CLAP,LUPUS,
            And for you,SICKLE CELL.

Comment

You can't come to Jamaica without your passport either.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                You can't come to Jamaica without your passport either.
                I'll include the whole world on that list then. Why can't the whole world just make us feel anymore special than we already do! It's not fair.

Comment

I'll include the whole world on that list then. Why can't the whole world just make us feel anymore special than we already do! It's not fair.
                  Americans get mad respect down here.

Comment

Can't go to Mexico or Canada without a passport either. When I was younger all we needed was a valid state ID to go to Canada. If you live in a border state you can get an enhanced license that acts as a passport.

Comment

Working...
                    X