Collapse
No announcement yet.

unAbel Sanchez does it again: I made Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CrazyAbel just picking up where CrazyRoach left off. Boxing has to have at least one standout loudmouth coach. I thought it would be CrazyGarcia, but he fell off the face of the earth lately.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      So I wanted to investigate what Abel is talking about. Here are the facts:
      • Sergey had 10 fights of professional experience when he started training with Sanchez
      • Sanchez trained him from late 2010 to early 2012, for 8 fights. 7 were KO, 1 was draw after punch was classified as behind the head.
      • They had a falling out and reportedly the two just don't get along.
      • Sanchez has previously taken 'partial' credit for building Kovalev. Here's an article:

So yeah, sometimes Sanchez says crazy stuff for headlines. It's not the case this time. He did play an important part in developing Sergey into the fighter he is today.

he didnt "make" him by training him for 8 fights

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          gotta give him credit, he knows how to make headlines

one of the best coaches in the sport, should show him a bit of respect really instead of calling him names...

Comment

gotta give him credit, he knows how to make headlines

Hanz that unAbel line was awesome

Comment

Sanchez is the greatest troll of all time.

Comment

he didnt "make" him by training him for 8 fights
                He didn't say he "made" him into the fighter he is today and all of Sergey's success is because of him. He said that Sergey's style is his style.

I'm not gonna argue with you. Those are facts, and you get what you want out of them. If you don't want to think about what he said and just want to throw dirt on Sanchez, be my guest. Plenty of people do that.

Comment

He didn't say he "made" him into the fighter he is today and all of Sergey's success is because of him. He said that Sergey's style is his style.

I'm not gonna argue with you. Those are facts, and you get what you want out of them. If you don't want to think about what he said and just want to throw dirt on Sanchez, be my guest. Plenty of people do that.
                  i did think about what he said.. and its completely ******ed

-Would you credit a win like that to JDJ as a coach
                  -no i made Kov

Comment

i did think about what he said.. and its completely ******ed

-Would you credit a win like that to JDJ as a coach
                    -no i made Kov
                    Not sure how else to say this. He's not taking credit for any wins. He's taking credit for the style Kovalev uses because that's what he taught him early on in his career.

Comment

Not sure how else to say this. He's not taking credit for any wins. He's taking credit for the style Kovalev uses because that's what he taught him early on in his career.
                      you're still not getting it...

Context: Ward vs Kovalev

Fighthype: ''Would you credit a win like that to JDJ as a coach...'' (hence: present tense on current training)
                      Abel: ''No... I made Kovalev.''

translation: For whatever winnable outcome against Ward, it is because of Abel.

consistent logic:

GGG's previous training is all credited to pre-Abel Sanchez since his style has been apparent even before Abel.

This is why Abel's ego is so apparent such as lifting GGG in the ring and saying absurd things in industry. Abel wants to be revelant for his own legacy... shameful behaviour

Everybody knows Abel is being completely disrespectful to JDJ....a guy who boxed himself...

so if Kovalev loses, in theory, it's because of Abel... lol

Comment

Working...
                      X