Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fallout 4, Announcement Trailer (Official)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Fallout 4, Announcement Trailer (Official)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE2BkLqMef4

****in boner.

Comment

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/2/2/4/3/22438/2/1/n/4/21n4A/tumblr_m14dcxwcE01r4cqijo1_400.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Never played Fallout before, someone explain why people are so hyped for it?

Comment

Saw this yesterday... The hype is real

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
            Never played Fallout before, someone explain why people are so hyped for it?
            Its like a gun version of Elder Scrolls in simplest terms.

I've only played Fallout 3 but I can tell you that game was absolutely brilliant, the story line is vast if you include the DLCs and bring multiple atmospheres.

The combat system is creative as well as the choice and creation of weapons.

Discovery within the world in a post apocalyptic setting as well as taking on various enemies (mutated or not) takes a quite a while to get bored of.

There's much more I could write but that's for you to discover if you want to.

What Fallout 3 and New Vegas brought (not including the horrific bugs) bring very high expectations for Fallout 4.

Comment

Comment

Fallout Curse. Fenway Park is in the game so Red Sox aren't winning any World Series till the post-nuclear apocalypse is over.

Comment

Well there goes at least a year of my life.....

Comment

^^^ this.

seriously. anyone see the gameplay? i mean, come on. I'm pretty much going to be anti-social for a long while.

Comment

Working...
                    X