Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitscko proves once again hes more exciting to watch tan mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir Klitscko proves once again hes more exciting to watch tan mayweather

Chris Byrd @Slipmaster92
    Easy win for W. Klitchko dominate Heavyheight Champ for 10 years until you get in the ring with him you wouldn't understand how hard it is.

you tell him byrd. hE CLINCHES ITS A SHOCKING fight, he doest clinch, its still a shocking fight.

Whatever. now all these very good heavyweights are now bums. And now hes getting slated for schooling his mandatories???

People are Jealous that a tall good looking multi language speaking Ukranian is just so masterful at boxing. NO WAY does Mayweather dispatch opponets like that. he Threw in body sots as well. This guy beat dennis Boystov a very good fighter and Wald literally knocked his head off.

Ive never seen such a poetic boxer such as wlad with his size and Athleticism.

No matter how he fights and wins, some people will always bash Wladimir.

They'll never give him credit no matter what he does. He he wins by KO in five, they'll say it should have been KO 1 or 2. If he wins by KO 2, they'll say the opponent was no good, like after the Ray Austin fight.

I thought it was a masterful performance yesterday. Leapai doesn't have great skills, but he's very strong and did dismantle the 31-0 Boytsov.

Comment

He has a much higher KO% and better highlight reel than Mayweather but that's like grass growing being more exciting than paint drying. Neither of them are edge-of-your-seat guys.

They are both amazing boxers though.

Comment

For a 38 yr 245 pound guy Wladimir simply looks amazing in the ring with his skill level, athleticism, accuracy, ring generalship, etc. This man is a work of boxing art and NOBODY can touch him at this stage,. He will break records and leave an ATG legacy.

Comment

Floyd at 147 would beat Leapi easily..the guy was a F class fighter...why are ya'll even mentioning this crap? Wlad handled his mandatory and thats it. no excitement,not worth watching again

Comment

I'll go with the idea that Mayweather and Wladimir are virtually identical twins.

{as laughter subsides}

Both have styles that although very different, neither are really all that exciting for fans to watch, both are at best at the tail end of their peaks, both need more than anything else to secure their legacy, an opponent the public honestly believes can beat them (an even or 2-1 or even 3-1 odds fight).

The only real difference is that Floyd has "hook" to draw public interest while Wladimir does not.

Comment

mayweather is a cherry picker but he hasn't fought anyone as sh-itty as leapai, pinata, or mormeck since bruseles almost ten years ago. i guess you forgot wlad's last fight against a real contender in which he should have been dq'd? what was more exciting mayweather-canelo or clinchko-povetkin? there's a real comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                No matter how he fights and wins, some people will always bash Wladimir.

They'll never give him credit no matter what he does. He he wins by KO in five, they'll say it should have been KO 1 or 2. If he wins by KO 2, they'll say the opponent was no good, like after the Ray Austin fight.

I thought it was a masterful performance yesterday. Leapai doesn't have great skills, but he's very strong and did dismantle the 31-0 Boytsov.
                "some people will always bash Wladimir."
                tunney name a proffesional boxing writer who does not bash wlad.
                i know its not his fault that this is the weakest hvwt division in the history of boxing but that is not a legitamit reason to exagerate the klits ability.
                in the future people are not going to give either klit much credit for their acomplisments in this weak hvwt era. sorry but thats the truth. ask any proffesional boxing writer.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                  "some people will always bash Wladimir."
                  tunney name a proffesional boxing writer who does not bash wlad.
                  i know its not his fault that this is the weakest hvwt division in the history of boxing but that is not a legitamit reason to exagerate the klits ability.
                  in the future people are not going to give either klit much credit for their acomplisments in this weak hvwt era. sorry but thats the truth. ask any proffesional boxing writer.
                  I don't care about professional boxing writers. Alot of them aint boxed and a lot of them certainly aint been in the ring with wlad.

While hes getting head from a fit blonde and knocking yanks out, your seething away on your keyboard....

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    mayweather is a cherry picker but he hasn't fought anyone as sh-itty as leapai, pinata, or mormeck since bruseles almost ten years ago. i guess you forgot wlad's last fight against a real contender in which he should have been dq'd? what was more exciting mayweather-canelo or clinchko-povetkin? there's a real comparison.
                    Daggum once again ****ting on Klitsuckers with ease and not a comeback in sight... Flawless stuff

Comment

Working...
                    X