No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    I remember writing in the first page, I actually thought it was a joke lol...I actually thought someone made a mistake with the thread.
    Maybe it is, that Cynthia and Duane, such pranksters

Comment

• Originally posted by American Dream View Post
      I honestly had Pac winning..and think this is set up by Arum to cash in on a rematch..which I could care less to watch..this fight almost put me to sleep a few times..the rematch will be the same..but different outcome..I dont think Bradley did anything to take the belt from the champion..disgrace..but I guess now Pac knows how JMM feels..
      I share your sentiment but the Pac vs JMM was a true SPLIT DECISION. This Pac vs Brad wasn't even close and yet it turned into a SPLIT DECISION let alone giving it to Bradley.

They should have a stipulation that championship fights shouldn't end in a SPLIT DECISION and if it's too close, then give it a DRAW instead. Perhaps they should re-extend the fight to 15 rounds, I definitely support that.

Much respects must be given to JMM but that wasn't a 'robbery' at all, it can go either way in the eyes of the judges.

Comment

• 1-3 for Bradley..

4-8 Pacmonster..

9-12. Bradley..

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
          I share your sentiment but the Pac vs JMM was a true SPLIT DECISION. This Pac vs Brad wasn't even close and yet it turned into a SPLIT DECISION let alone giving it to Bradley.

They should have a stipulation that championship fights shouldn't end in a SPLIT DECISION and if it's too close, then give it a DRAW instead. Perhaps they should re-extend the fight to 15 rounds, I definitely support that.

Much respects must be given to JMM but that wasn't a 'robbery' at all, it can go either way in the eyes of the judges.
          Pac/JMM III should not have been a split decision. It was a clear win for Marquez.

The problem with pactards is that if a fighter doesn't dominate Pacquiao, he shouldn't win under any other circumstances in their opinions.

Boxing doesn't work that way.

Lampley tried to take up the cause and highlighted round 7. It blew up in his face because honestly Pacquiao didn't do a lot in that round. He misses A LOT and did nothing significant.

What's done is done.

You may not love Bradley .. but he's YOUR CHAMPION!!!

Comment

• 1-3 for Bradley..

4-8 Pacmonster..

9-12. Bradley..

Comment

Working...
            X