Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marciano, Dempsey, Langford, Louis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah homie Langford is a thunderous little guy with plenty of **** you up. IMO Langford is a possible GOAT and a definite top 5 ATG. A true master of fist fencing. He's deadly dangerous both at long range and on the inside. His feet and power win this, and in truth it ain't even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      Nah homie Langford is a thunderous little guy with plenty of **** you up. IMO Langford is a possible GOAT and a definite top 5 ATG. A true master of fist fencing. He's deadly dangerous both at long range and on the inside. His feet and power win this, and in truth it ain't even close.
      Ok, he might be a possible GOAT but he's also a middleweight fighting against two GIANT heavyweights. Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
        Ok, he might be a possible GOAT but he's also a middleweight fighting against two GIANT heavyweights. Come on.
        You're 100% right. I just wasn't sure that I could respond without being rude.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
          I am not going to pick Sam against the Klits...Like you do. But I will say this Sam from 1908 -1912 often weighed at over 170 pounds and beat a lot of big heavies, Joe Jeanette, Sam McVea and he did beat Willis a big modern size heavy when he was out of his prime. He had a big punch and considering Wlad's chin will be live money against him.

But yea he will be giving too much in weigh. So I am not going to pick him, but i wont be suprised if Sam surprises us too.

Comment

Originally posted by Greatest1942 View Post
            I am not going to pick Sam against the Klits...Like you do. But I will say this Sam from 1908 -1912 often weighed at over 170 pounds and beat a lot of big heavies, Joe Jeanette, Sam McVea and he did beat Willis a big modern size heavy when he was out of his prime. He had a big punch and considering Wlad's chin will be live money against him.

But yea he will be giving too much in weigh. So I am not going to pick him, but i wont be suprised if Sam surprises us too.
            I agree with this all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
              KO's all around.
              LOL, I Agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                LoL, 'kay well i'm not ***** you can post what on your mind...I dont give a ****

I don't feel like Klitschko's size does enough fella's. He's a giant ***** compared to Langford and I know from experience there are people ***** enough to have over 100lbs on someone and still get shown they're just a *****. I'm not saying Klitschko's a ***** in general, but throw him the ring with the guy Jock Johnson ducked and you get a comical beat down. Basically what your telling me is you don't think Langford could land a solid clean punch, or that even with a solid punch he couldn't KO Klitschko. I'm aware of the size difference...I'm also aware of what Klits can take and Langford can throw. His feet are quick enough to out speed Klitschko and hands are powerful enough to knock him out.

Comment

Langford?!? Come on now! This guy was what, 5'6?? No way, no way. Marciano? I already stated that he'd make it tough for Wlad and also Vitali perhaps, but ultimately with his short stature he'd have to give in. I think he'd last 12 rounds or even 15, but he'd lose on points. Dempsey, maybe, just MAYBE he could get Wladimir out of there. He really had power and savagery. Great chin too. Vitali would be tougher coz he fights more awkward than Wlad. And has a better chin ofc. Joe the Brown Bomber COULD beat them but he could also lose. Its a 50-50 fight with either brother.

Comment

Louis and Dempsey yes, but I think ultimately Langford's height (think Manny Pacquiao) and Marciano's reach (most of today's featherweights) would make it highly unlikely that they could get past the jab to either Klits jaw, though I do see them getting in some painful body work.

Comment

not liking the way this poll is set up

Comment

Working...
                      X