Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM vs Pac 2, Bull**** aside!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was a close fight, that could go either way.

I had it 6-6 in terms of rounds, but Pacquiao 114-113 due to the KD. I have no problems with people scoring it for JMM though.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
      I'll put it to you like this. I watched that fight w/ a room full of pinoys and after the fight they ALL though he CLEARLY LOST.

I have that **** on tape.

There is no way to justify a Pac win in any fight, but the second fight was much more obvious.

When the decision was announced they lost their ****. They looked shocked.
      And i asked Mexicans i knew(from the gym, work, acquitances, neighbor, etc...) and they thought Pacquiao beat Marquez. I even asked non-Pinoys and non-Mexicans, most said Pac won, 1 said JMM won, and a couple said a closed fight that could have gone either way.

So what. There were some who had it for Pac, some for JMM. There were cry of robberies and there were who said it was no robbery. Some said it wasn't a clear win for Pac, then it wasn't a clear win for JMM also. The media said it was a closed fight that could have gone either way, well it went Pac's way. Even the media who gave it to JMM said it wasn't a robbery. Some say with the knockdowns in both fights, JMM would have won. But the fact is the knockdowns happened. Then the other side would say if that 1 judge scored the 1st round of the 1st fight correctly, Pac would have won.

No matter how much we discuss/argue over it. The 2 fights were a draw and a split decision for Pac. The 2 fighters just complement each other, meaning they are just even. JMM with his counter punching skills while Pac with his speed and power.

Comment

I've watched the fight a few times and I've ended up scoring it for both fighters on separate occasions.

Comment

First time I watched, I scored 7-5 for Pac and the 12th for Pac.

Second time, 6-6. 12th for JMM. This is my final score. But Pac takes it coz of the KD

Comment

Have to go with how I scored it at the time and I had JMM ahead by a point.

Comment

But I must add, I have no problem with those who called it for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy. View Post
                Yeah, me either, i was ok with the final verdict but then again I disagreed on Pac winning the 12th, JMM won that round in every way, he countered every ne of Pac's missed shots, and outlanded Pac clearly in the 12th, yet they gave that round to him. Other than that I agree with everything else. The KD did make the difference tough I agree with that.
                I thought Pac had a small edge in the fight at the end but do agree with you that he did not win the 12. He wasn't charging as aggressivly and looked like he didn't want to get countered anymore by JMM

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy. View Post
                  After the 12th round was completed, were you guys unsure of who won the fight? It sure was a nail bitter, I remember waiting on all trhe scores anxiously, how many of you were the same way, like oh ****, who the fuk won the fight??
                  I know exactly what you mean, even more so cause i had money riding on it, and i couldn't tell you who won that fight, it was a hell of a war, but i couldn't complain with the decision, it was a very close fight. After i rewatched it and had it 1 point for JMM, very close fight, the knockdown won it for Pac IMO.

Comment

Even without the knockdown. Pac won. Period.

Comment

I thought it was another draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X