No announcement yet.

Pacquaio fans: I have never been so disgusted with a fan base

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
    So Jr. is going to ask Mosley, Berto or Williams for the same test too?
    Add an aptitude test just in case ;P
    I am sure Mosley will undergo the same thing.....

I just dont see what the big deal is...If Mayweather is willing to go through with it...why not Pac?

first it was cause he was superstitious...then it was cause it would make him weak...then it was cause he was afraid of needles....then it was we can do it 30 days b4 the fight...now its we will do it no more than 3 days before the fight....lol

whats all this madness?

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Regardless about the testing, the main thing that irked me about some of these fan boys is that they still claim that Mayweather is ducking. Mayweather is clearly not ducking this fight. It's pretty disrespectful to think that people will still **** on you when you accept the 50/50 clash in this kind of fight. I used to think Floyd was just running his yap about getting no credit if he fought this guy or that guy but now I am starting to believe him. If he were to fight Shane, Miguel, and Manny he would still get **** on by some of these posters. It's a shame if you ask me.
      Listen,

i can understand if Floyd Senior has extensive knowledge of steroid use. I can truly & honestly say cool he knows, he has inside information, he has experience with steroids.

I can understand if pac was outed by a grand jury or was associated with balco. fine. lets go out of our way & overstep testing that is in place.

I can understand if the boxing brian mcnamee came out & said he has evidence that pac used.

But there's none. NONE AT ALL. thIs Floyd senior trying to somehow save face with how disastrous he looked in training hatton by slandering someone with this baseless accusation.

Add the fact that pac has taken a lot of glory from his son who will fight pac, you have a bitter, spiteful, vindictive, person trying to say or do anything to bring down a fighter.

Comment

Then paquiao should prove mayweather wrong and agree with the blood testing...

Comment

Working...
        X