No announcement yet.

online ranking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 :) View Post
    ****!!! I have always thought that skills would even out and the weight would not matter. FUK ME!!! Damn. My Judah has been constantly getting whooped online by Hagler for a reason
    Nope......a 147lb fighter with 99power slider scale will have a lower General power rating than a 160lb fighter with 99 power slider scale.

For example lets say Cotto/Mosley and Pavlik who are all relatively p4p powerful guys. Cotto/Mosley at 147lbs I'm sure are in the 90's in terms of power slider but overall they are just 58ish on overall power rating. Pavlik who is probably also in the 90's somewhere for a MW has an overall power rating of 70ish.

The reverse is true for speed related categories. The smaller guys will be faster than there larger counter parts.

Comment

is there a different ranking for overall rank and world championship rank?

Comment

im sittin around 5500

Comment

im 1-9 so you can guess where im at!!!

Comment

Originally posted by veteran420 View Post
            im 1-9 so you can guess where im at!!!
            if you got psn, what is it?

Comment

As of last night Natas and I were 150ish and 180ish.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
                As of last night Natas and I were 150ish and 180ish.
                word. We need to fight soon.

Comment

32-22
                  got damn shame i was on a 15 game win streak too
                  hate the heatbutt then low blow a lot of these dudes be doing, ****s ridiculous

Comment

I went on a 57 game winning streak before losing two days ago. I never picked Ali before and lost a close one to George foreman. The guy that beat me was ranked 55. We rematched at middleweight and I schooled him when he was tommy hearns and I was sugar ray leonard, but for some reason the match didn't count on my record (I think he sent the invite as UNRANKED or some bull****!).

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      word. We need to fight soon.
                      Yeah, for real. I sent you messages but not sure if you got them because my messaging is all messed up. My PS3 works fine but my messages sent and recieved is all wacked out. I can only have 4 messages at any one point. I have to delete them in order to get new ones.

Even then I don't get them on time. Sometimes a few days later with a guy saying Goodfight......I feel like an ass for not replying right away.

Comment

Working...
                      X