Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Will Wilder Fight Somebody With a Pulse!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Soon enough he will run out of opponents and be forced to face a live body!
    He'll never run out of opponents if he looks hard enough. If Molina's considered a legitimate title defence then the list is pretty endless.

I do think Duhaupas isn't given enough credit though. That guy's tough.

Comment

• Let's face it. Wilder's eventual target fight is the Klitchko vs Fury 2 winner. But that fight is still in its negotiating phase, so it would take months to secure such fight. So what will he do in the interim? There seems to be no interest in taking the Povetkin fight. It was postponed, but Wilder is unilaterally canceling it, even though he's proclaiming he can beat the Russian with or without PEDs.

Or take a long layoff?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        Let's face it. Wilder's eventual target fight is the Klitchko vs Fury 2 winner. But that fight is still in its negotiating phase, so it would take months to secure such fight. So what will he do in the interim? There seems to be no interest in taking the Povetkin fight. It was postponed, but Wilder is unilaterally canceling it, even though he's proclaiming he can beat the Russian with or without PEDs.

Or take a long layoff?

Guy just pulled two injuries on the same arm out of nowhere and already said he's out til mid 2017. If that isn't a blatant duck of the HW kingpin, then I don't know what is.

Comment

• where's my dude mathed at

Comment

• never. its as if wilder has a fetish for fighting bums.

Comment

• Buuuuuuuuuuum Squad

Comment

• Where's my bomb squad peeps at!?

Comment

• A year later, and we still have the same problem. Wilder fighting C class opposition.

Comment

• 2017 will be his year

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                      A year later, and we still have the same problem. Wilder fighting C class opposition.

He already called out the AJ/Wlad winner, and Fury has called for Wilders head in 2017, so I don't see how he weasles his way out of a big fight this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X