Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do Mexican fans love Easty European so much...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    For sure, a Mexican probably gaped his moms ass while he watched
    I must confess it was I, Don Chorizo De La Verga, that Korned his mother, girl fried, while he and his chick old father watched.

Then, they brought us breakfast in bed.

Ay Dios Mio!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I must confess it was I, Don Chorizo De La Verga, that Korned his mother, girl fried, while he and his chick old father watched.

Ay Dios Mio!!!
      Bori Bori told me he missed this, actually. He was with -jose- learning a new eyebrow plucking technique and some goya bean recipies.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Bori Bori told me he missed this, actually. He was with -jose- learning a new eyebrow plucking technique and some goya bean recipies.
        While Golovkin (the poster) was giving them a tugjob simultaneously.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Ay Dios Mio!!!
          lol gave her that chorizo then had her cook you some after, made a good little housewife out of that hoe

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
            lol gave her that chorizo then had her cook you some after, made a good little housewife out of that hoe
            That is how I roll. His mama, and girl worship at the chorizo temple!!

Comment

I will make Bori sling axx in the Castro district, and dope in the Tenderloin.

Comment

Stop the hate but you promote hate in the same post?

Or you can be a latino like me, who doesn't factor in race at all when it comes to fighters I like, as you can see by my sig list. Why should I not like a fighter like GGG, Fury, or Lomachenko just because they aren't latino? Absurd. You miss alot of enjoyment of the sport that way.
                Where did i promote hate?

Why cuz i said i dont root for a European over a latino?

I can gaurantee you a European fan will never root For a latino over a European, that dont mean they hate latinos at all.

Boxing is as patriotic a sport as can be that doesn't mean we all hate each other.

Comment

Mexicans actually root for everyone unlike others

Comment

Working...
                  X