No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Cotto PPV Pulls in 900K Viewers, $58M in Revenue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
    Iole just giving the number he's been fed by HBO.
    No way this did 900k there wasnt much buzz about it.
    ??? Dude they did a 4 city tour of PR, NY, LA, And Mexico!!! AND all four were PACKED. Billboards all over the place. The place was PACKED..

WHERE the Fuk were you??? J/K'ing in your moms basement the past 4 months.

You should be BANNED for even coming on a boxing site saying lame @ss sht like that!

elgranluchadore;16293738 =

Yeah we already know you

"G**o***o***g**l**e*** i**s** <**-p**a**y**i**n**g** 9**7**$ p**e**r h**o**u**r! **W**o**r**k **f****o**r **f****e****w** h****o**u**r**s **a**n**d h**a**v**e l**o**n**g**e**r w**i**t**h** f****r**i**e**n**d**s & **f**a**m**i**l**y**! O**n **t**u**e**s**d**a**y I g**o**t a** g**r**e**a**t **n**e**w** L**a**n**d** R**o**v**e**r **R**a**n**g**e **R**o**v**e**r** f**r**o**m h**a**v**i**n**g e**a**r**n**e**d** $**8**7**2 t**h**i**s **l**a**s**t** f**o**u**r** w**e****e**k**s. I**t**s** t**h**e** m**o**s**t-**f**i**n**a**n**c**i**a**l**y** r**e**w**a**r**d**i**n**g **I**'**v**e **h**a**d**.** I**t** s**o**u**n**d**s** u**n**b**e**l**i**e**v**a**b**l**e** b**u**t **y**o**u w**o**n**t f**o**r**g**i**v**e **y**o**u**r**s**e**l**f i**f **y**o**u **d**o**n**’**t** c**h**e**c**k i**t**... ...

----->**w*****w*****w.******o*****n*****l*****i*****n*** **e*****i*****n*****c*****o*****m*****e*****1***** 0*****0*****.*****t*****k*****.................W** o**r**k** A**t **H**o**m**e**"

You Fkn RTARD take your non-sht knowing about boxing somewhere else!

Comment

• **** I love boxing. The sport will ALWAYS live on no matter who leaves it. Point. Blank. Period.

Comment

• Good. Should have done a milli but good.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuttyAlacrity View Post
          Good. Should have done a milli but good.
          It should of but that Pac/Floyd fiasco really hurt PPV badly and then the Berto/Floyd almost killed it.

I blame Pac in the 1st one but Floyd/Berto??? That was some str8t BS!

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            **** I love boxing. The sport will ALWAYS live on no matter who leaves it. Point. Blank. Period.
            I usually always by PPV fights or support it one way or another. I REFUSE to buy DOG SHT mismatch PPV fights though!

Didn't buy:

Pac/Rios
            Pac/Ex-Kickboxer

Floyd/Berto (And I always bought his)

GGG/Pepe Lemuix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
              Canelo better make sure he has a good doctor his his corner, because GGG is gonna take that lube and royally fuuucccckkkk Canelo's career. If Canelo steps in the ring with GGG, (AND THAT IS IF), his entire legacy will hang on getting worked over by the much smaller Floyd, and hulk smashed by simular sized GGG.

Good boy a-side, now take this beating you 155 biiiitch.

What's Canelo's excuse gonna be. I bet it's Ive am not a MW, I fight 155.

WBC recently reiterated they won't give Canelo a voluntary unless team GGG agrees to it.

I doubt team GGG agrees unless Canelo first agrees to a sensible weight.

If I'm GGG, I tell Canelo to vacate, come back when De La Hoya feels you have your "man strength."
              This **** is wayyyyyyyy to personal for you. Go get some p.ussy or something. I promise it'll change your life.

Comment

• This wasn't all Canelo's half of the PPV were Cotto's... anyways I always said don't underestimate there draw power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                  That's a low number. Boxing in general needed 1mil. It did like 50k less than the rousey mismatch(as it was presumed at the time). That's also with two big names! I can't see how canelo keeps these numbers up considering Cotto was the biggest name out there for him at moment. As much as we want GGG-canelo, its clear they wont pull in more numbers than this.
                  Stop complaining dont be a Larry,it's pretty good considering how mayweather gave the sport a black eye and turned off a lot casuals off
                  Last edited by Wizardsh; 12-04-2015, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by youbeight View Post
                    it was pro canelo house, chances are the mexicans put more money into the event than puerto ricans IMO.
                    Agree 100%. I traveled to Vegas for the fight and there were many more Mexicans than us Puertoricans.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                      This wasn't all Canelo's half of the PPV were Cotto's... anyways I always said don't underestimate there draw power.
                      Lol you need a hug.

Comment

Working...
                      X