Comments Thread For: Khan vs. Garcia Rematch is Targeted For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoz View Post
    Clear case of Garcia ducking Lucas.
    ita so ao long since the wbc holder fought the mandatory that the old mandatory was beaten and a new one is waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      ita so ao long since the wbc holder fought the mandatory that the old mandatory was beaten and a new one is waiting.
      I feel sorry Ajose Olusegun hes a pretty good fighter and probably would have given Garcia a run for his money but instead he got thrown in with Matthysse a fight he should never of had considering he was the wbc mandatory for nearly 3 years.

Lucas may never get his shot....

Comment

Prima donna Khan getting another lineal tittle shot? WTF I just dont wanna believe it,what has he done beating Molina ¿?¿ lmao

Someone gotta give Lucas a chance for christ sake....

Comment

Khan gets blamed for **** blocking but no blame for Garcia who has been avoiding Matthyse!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
            Totally agree. And the funny thing is that the bolded is exactly the same type of thing Khan himself would tell a fighter who wanted to fight him, if said fighter had just come off of some major losses (can't give the Molina fight credit IMO, build up fight). Khan has Entitlement
            Syndrome Can't really blame him completely though, his team and GBP has spent A LOT of money on him and have pampered him for ages.
            I agree,this is the same guy who offered Peterson a fight with a rematch clause where Peterson would have to take the same money if he won...Tried to low ball Maidana say's that certain fighters are undeserving of shots at a belt..Your right,and this is a big reason something like this bothers me..Garcia should be fighting Lucas or Rios,in that order..Let's be real Peterson should be ahead of the line more so then Khan at this point in time...Hell at least he still holds a belt..

I don't mind a Garcia Khan rematch,but I really believe Khan should have to earn it...I mean two back to back loses,come on man...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I agree,this is the same guy who offered Peterson a fight with a rematch clause where Peterson would have to take the same money if he won...Tried to low ball Maidana say's that certain fighters are undeserving of shots at a belt..Your right,and this is a big reason something like this bothers me..Garcia should be fighting Lucas or Rios,in that order..Let's be real Peterson should be ahead of the line more so then Khan at this point in time...Hell at least he still holds a belt..

I don't mind a Garcia Khan rematch,but I really believe Khan should have to earn it...I mean two back to back loses,come on man...
              While I take your overall point, that's too far, drug cheats should be at the back of the queue. The IBF stance on that was shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                Who exactly did Lucas beat for everybody to be so butt hurt about Khan-Garcia potentially happening by end of next year?

Lucas will end being another Maidana
                Well he earned his shot if he is the mandatory for the WBC belt..

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  While I take your overall point, that's too far, drug cheats should be at the back of the queue. The IBF stance on that was shameful.
                  I'm not gonna debate for Peterson who was clearly in the wrong..But if Garcia said I want Peterson to unify the straps,I have to be honest I would not be mad at him...

Comment

I'm not gonna debate for Peterson who was clearly in the wrong..But if Garcia said I want Peterson to unify the straps,I have to be honest I would not be mad at him...
                    Slight tangent, but is there any chance Bradley could face Garcia or Khan or has him signing with Arum blocked any potential bouts with GBP fighters?

Comment

Well he earned his shot if he is the mandatory for the WBC belt..
                      This thread is showing me what hype can do for a fighter. Khan fits certain symptoms of a hype-job. Now people are questioning whether Matthysse deserves the title shot, WTF? Khan took advantage of the politics to fight Garcia and Ajose was forced to the side. Khan is doing the same thing now, and some fans can't see that. They are so caught up in "Khan fights everybody, Khan is popular, Khan was winning the fight," hype that they act like the 140lb division revolves around him. Khan needs to claw himself back into title contention instead of using his mouth to do it for him. You want Garcia? Beat Matthysse or Allakhverdiev, not Molina/Lopez/Senchenko. I very much appreciate fighters that go through the #1 contender to get to the champion because it's a rare occurrence nowadays.
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 01-19-2013, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X