Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs. Bradley will look like Rios vs. Abril (Clinch fest)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny is going to get over hyped again after destroying Bradley isn't he

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Manny is going to get over hyped again after destroying Bradley isn't he
      Nope, if he destroys bradley it proves he is a true great, and JMM just has his number and is a bad style match up for him.

Roger Mayweather said every fighter has that one fighter who gives them problems.

I personally don;'t think Bradley will lose, he has too many skills, and is top quality and proven skillwise, people can hate on him but he has never been dominated in a fight, beat every single one of his opponents in dominating fashion, never gets hit with the same punch, adjusts and adapts, and is in his prime at 28.

If Pacman beats Bradley at this stage in Pacquiaos career he DESERVES the praise, even the haters have to praise him.

I just don't see it happening. I see Pac passing the torch to Bradley, without Pacs footwork he is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Nope, if he destroys bradley it proves he is a true great, and JMM just has his number and is a bad style match up for him.

Roger Mayweather said every fighter has that one fighter who gives them problems.

I personally don;'t think Bradley will lose, he has too many skills, and is top quality and proven skillwise, people can hate on him but he has never been dominated in a fight, beat every single one of his opponents in dominating fashion, never gets hit with the same punch, adjusts and adapts, and is in his prime at 28.

If Pacman beats Bradley at this stage in Pacquiaos career he DESERVES the praise, even the haters have to praise him.

I just don't see it happening. I see Pac passing the torch to Bradley, without Pacs footwork he is nothing.
        you're basing that on Tim beating Devon Alexander I assume
        Last edited by Phenom; 04-19-2012, 11:54 PM.

Comment

If he fought like that I would switch from rooting for Bradley to hoping Pac knocks him out.

I have no respect for boxers who illegally clinch as a strategy to win.

Comment

Since when is Bradley a heavy clincher? Maybe u need to look at more Bradley fights or get your eyes checked.

Comment

I will hate Bradley....if he fights that way

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Since when is Bradley a heavy clincher? Maybe u need to look at more Bradley fights or get your eyes checked.
                Maybe because the highlights people watch his opponents clinch him.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  you're basing that on Tim beating Devon Alexander I assume
                  Miguel Vazquez who is a quality fighter and ranked number 1 lightweight, Junior Witter, Peterson, Cherry, Alexander, Holt, he has fought very good competition and has never been dominated, Peterson gave Khan hell, Bradley schooled Peterson by boxing and moving.

Bradley is one of the best boxers today, his skill set shows it. If Pacquiao beats him he deserves the praise.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Pacquiao is no longer in his prime, he is no longer that guy who fought Hatton.

Aren't you one of those guys who said Pacquiao would knockout Mosley and you were wrong?

Pacquiao no longer has the hunger and he can't pull the trigger, when he fought Marquez I watched it closely and he looked lazy and bored, he also closed his eyes and covered up, if Pac fought Marquez like he did against Oscar with the lead left and foot movement and timing instead of chasing, he would have beat JMM easy.

Pacman is done, face it man, stop always predicting knockouts for Pacquiao because every fighter gets shot and Pacman is shot.
                    Nah!!! Pac's not done! He's just bored! He's got bored waiting for Floyd! He's just become too nice with Cheato. Mosley bored him when he runs. JMM just got the style to make Pac look bad.

Pac got the motivation back after a bad rap with JMM fight. He need to be impressive this time! Bradley will be in trouble!

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      im sorry, did you just compare timothy bradley to ricky hatton? its seems to me like you did, but that would be so absurd there has to be some other explanation.

hatton walked straight in against pacquiao, no jabs, no headmovement, hands down and chin in the air. when have you ever seen bradley do that? bradley is a very good defensive fighter, his skill and fighting IQ is several levels above that of ricky hatton. he doesnt even have the same style as hatton, bradley is a smart pressure fighter while hatton is a wild, smothering brawler.

and thats just when bradley chooses to come forward and be aggressive, he can box or counterpunch on the back foot also which is what i think he will do against manny. hes gonna step around manny and give him angles, force pacquiao to be aggressive and come to him. make pacquiao overcommit and then counterpunch him. he probably wont come forward and even if he did it wont be like hatton did, again he and ricky have nothing in common.
                      I said Bradley will do better than Hatton!! But he will not win by hugging! Pac's too smart for that! Remember Pac dominates hookers! Bradleys best punches were hooks, It will be not be effective against Pac

Comment

Working...
                      X