Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye responds to the brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Haye leaving the hotel because of a PUBLIC gun threat...yea right!!...dude wanted to avoid the cops...its not easy for him to keep it 100...but he gets a pass on this one...I wanna see him and Chisora rock out in a LEGIT scrap

Comment

Honestly can someone show me the video of Haye hitting both with a tripod?

All i have seen is Haye dropping Chisora with a 1-2 then beasting on him with some elbows before getting pulled of and aiming a punch at a guy with a red chisora hoddie on (his trainer?)

Comment

He doesn't have to apologize for anything as he did nothing wrong. We've gone over this many times already. Chisora is the one who is damaging the sport and only he should apologize not just for the brawl but many other things as well. He's a disgrace.

Comment

Hes just fire fighting. He knows what trouble this will cause for him - he got his statement out first and took the moral high ground.

I've said it in previous threads, I honestly think Haye will regret this, he may be a media clown but he isnt a thug, and does have a brain in his head. I believe it was just one of those heat of the moment things for him - Chisora on the other hand is a raving lunatic and I doubt he'll learn or regret anything, that is until licenses are taken away.

Not sticking up for either of them, both at fault in different ways, I just think it is more out of character for Haye than Chisora, and I believe Haye will regret it, while Chisora will be laughing it up with his London "entourage" as he called it.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post

All i have seen is Haye dropping Chisora with a 1-2 then beasting on him with some elbows before getting pulled of and aiming a punch at a guy with a red chisora hoddie on (his trainer?)
            Just watch the video, after Haye gets into a fight with his trainer, you can see Booth (In a blue shirt) get involved. You can then see Haye in the background swing a tripod and catch Booth with it. The quality is pretty bad so you may have missed it first time.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
              He doesn't have to apologize for anything as he did nothing wrong. We've gone over this many times already. Chisora is the one who is damaging the sport and only he should apologize not just for the brawl but many other things as well. He's a disgrace.
              They can fine him for the slap and maybe the spitting but Chisora didn't start the brawl. It's not illegal to stand in front of someone.

Comment

Chisora is probably making a diss video, with Tupac and Bruce Lee, on Skull Island.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post

You obviously haven't seen any of it if you think Gaye dropped anyone. He couldnt even hurt Chisora's middle-aged trainer. He ran from him!

Comment

Great statement by Haye, if someone coming up to you in an aggressive manner, and the word is he wants to slap you, you're going be on your and ready to throw fist, and Haye was.

What Chisora thought he could just walk up to David and get some slaps off.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      They can fine him for the slap and maybe the spitting but Chisora didn't start the brawl. It's not illegal to stand in front of someone.
                      So if someone walked up to you while removing their jacket and then put a fist to your chin whether or not it was a hit, you wouldn't respond and just stand there and let that happen?

It seems everyone that is sticking up for Chisora, when I show them that picture and asked what they would do they shut up, so I ask you, what would you do? Bearing in mind you have just been told that person is going to give you two slaps?

Comment

Working...
                      X