No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao 'Thinking About' Working With Freddie Roach Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    at this point, i would like to see pac with a different trainer. maybe a robert garcia? joel diaz has been showing manny a lot of respect so maybe that's a good fit? i want to see pac with a new trainer that will be able to communicate with manny.

roach is a good trainer but his health is getting in the way. he cant train and instruct manny on what to do like how he used too.
    Robert Garcia.... bring it on!

Comment

Yall need to let Manny get his homie a check

Comment

at this point, i would like to see pac with a different trainer. maybe a robert garcia? joel diaz has been showing manny a lot of respect so maybe that's a good fit? i want to see pac with a new trainer that will be able to communicate with manny.

roach is a good trainer but his health is getting in the way. he cant train and instruct manny on what to do like how he used too.

Who the heck cares what you want? Like your opinion matters. This is Manny's decision, not yours.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
          Robert Garcia.... bring it on!
          that's what im saying. i want to see pac in with a reputable trainer that can still communicate clearly. its not to change up manny's style. you can never change pac's style, but it's to add in a few missing pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by checko12 View Post
            Who the heck cares what you want? Like your opinion matters. This is Manny's decision, not yours.
            buboy this you??? didnt know you know how to use the internet you fatt fcvk!

Comment

that's what im saying. i want to see pac in with a reputable trainer that can still communicate clearly. its not to change up manny's style. you can never change pac's style, but it's to add in a few missing pieces.
              Robert Garcia will reap benefits, he is the smartest trainer right now imo

Comment

To me Joel Diaz would be the perfect replacement for Roach, I think they would mesh well stylistically.

If Pac is going into a fight with Crawford he needs Diaz since Diaz is familiar with Crawford having used him several times for Tim Bradleys camps.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                  Robert Garcia will reap benefits, he is the smartest trainer right now imo
                  Garcia has a full house man, no way would he train Manny now, he said it already he cant take on anymore fighters and he would have to leave to the Philippines to train Manny for 6 weeks.

I think Joel Diaz is the best option to go with he knows Manny like the back of his hand and he knows Crawford having used him in training camps before.

Diaz has the experience and the knowledge for big fights, Buboy is still a baby in terms of this, if Pac is serious he should reach out to Joel Diaz if he wants to take on 3 big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    To me Joel Diaz would be the perfect replacement for Roach, I think they would mesh well stylistically.

If Pac is going into a fight with Crawford he needs Diaz since Diaz is familiar with Crawford having used him several times for Tim Bradleys camps.
                    joel seems to show manny a lot of respect. asked pac to sign his guitar before the fight and even cracked up smiling when pac started playing joel's guitar before pac signed it.

then after the fight when manny went to give lucas a hug, pac also gave joel a hug then he hugged all of team's lucas then pac came back and hugged joel again! lol..

joel and manny might click well together because joel is kinda old school mexican with that cowboy trait and pac's a cowboy himself but imo joel is kind limited as a trainer. he's not on the level as robert garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Garcia has a full house man, no way would he train Manny now, he said it already he cant take on anymore fighters and he would have to leave to the Philippines to train Manny for 6 weeks.

I think Joel Diaz is the best option to go with he knows Manny like the back of his hand and he knows Crawford having used him in training camps before.

Diaz has the experience and the knowledge for big fights, Buboy is still a baby in terms of this, if Pac is serious he should reach out to Joel Diaz if he wants to take on 3 big fights.
                      he's saying that but you think he's gonna say no if pac actually asked him to? robert will dump his lil bro mikey so fast for manny lol!! robert will be like "mikey papa will train you like old times".

Comment

Working...
                      X