Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Wants Next Fight In U.S.; Arum Says Tax Debt Not $20M

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Lol I don’t expect you to understand it. So don’t sweat it. Don’t want you splitting hairs to figure it out. You don’t have the capacity. You never will.
    I understand that you're scared shltless of Crawford.

Lomachenko is another prized possession of Arum, is he not? So why no problem with the Loma fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Let's see how the gate looks like for Garcia vs. Easter. I'm cool with Khan and DSG, but Broner is NOT competitive, coming off a loss to Mikey and a Draw with Jessie Vargas!
      Like I said, Pac will demolish Broner. That to me is worth watching hehe

Danny is okay, but since Pac destroyed Lucas, Pac will have the same field day with him in my opinion so yeah Danny gets destroyed too. Khan with his glass jaw is an easy win as well. It only takes one Pac straight left and lights out for Khan lol
      Last edited by Spoon23; 07-16-2018, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        I understand that you're scared shltless of Crawford.

Lomachenko is another prized possession of Arum, is he not? So why no problem with the Loma fight?
        Sure. lol You really have a terrible reading comprehension. I just said That in my post in here. Crawford is a hungry young lion that can give Pac fits. You hatin' so much you can't even see I am honest to know that at this stage of Pac's career Crawford and Spence is too dangerous, but off course you didn't get that,

but to say I'm scared ****less, you really have no respect for old legends of the game

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-16-2018, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Sure. lol You really have a terrible reading comprehension. I just said That in my post in here. Crawford is a hungry young lion that can give Pac fits. You hatin' so much you can't even see I am honest to know that at this stage of Pac's career Crawford and Spence is too dangerous, but off course you didn't get that

You said Arum would do something shady to ensure that Crawford wins, so Pac should stay away.

But you said you are ok with the Loma fight.

Would Arum not do something shady to ensure that Loma wins, according to you?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Broner gets whiped out..DSG and Porter competitive but Manny gets the W. Khan likely to get caught bad, but have better chance of winning than the latter
            Who has destroyed Broner? He may lose boring because he decides he isn't going to take a risk at losing, but destroyed is not how I see a Pac fight. Old Pac maybe, but this Pac walks through none of the guys Spoon listed. I believe DSG wins to be honest.

Comment

You said Arum would do something shady to ensure that Crawford wins, so Pac should stay away.

But you said you are ok with the Loma fight.

Would Arum not do something shady to ensure that Loma wins, according to you?
              Like I said you won't get it. Use your head. At this point Pac is a true welterweight. Loma isn't. So who got more power? But naah, you won't get that.

Comment

Like I said you won't get it. Use your head. At this point Pac is a true welterweight. Loma isn't. So who got more power? But naah, you won't get that.
                So you're saying that Pacquiao shouldn't be afraid of Loma because he's bigger and you think he can win.

But you don't think he has the power to take out Crawford, so he should avoid him at all costs.

Sounds like you just want him to fight someone you think he can beat. Is that why Spence is conspicuously missing from your list?

Comment

So you're saying that Pacquiao shouldn't be afraid of Loma because he's bigger and you think he can win.

But you don't think he has the power to take out Crawford, so he should avoid him at all costs.

Sounds like you just want him to fight someone you think he can beat. Is that why Spence is conspicuously missing from your list?
                  Ah, duh.. yeah.. He's an old timer who's in his farewell tour. He can fight anyone he likes that can be exciting and winnable for him. Duh

Keep up. Pac should not even be fighting anymore. He shouldn't be adding wear and tear in his ageing body. He has proven above and beyond the call of duty.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 07-16-2018, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Ah, duh.. yeah.. He's an old timer who's in his farewell tour. He can fight anyone he likes that can be exciting and winnable for him. Duh

Keep up. Pac should not even be fighting anymore. He has proven above and beyond the call of duty.
                    Then just say you only want him to fight people you think he can beat. Stop making up dumb excuses.

You don't think he can beat Crawford. Nothing wrong with that. Your lord and savior isn't going to overhear you. He probably doesn't even log in here, nor does he know that your SN is Spoon23, Buboy. Don't sweat it!

Comment

Then just say you only want him to fight people you think he can beat.
                      I didn't know I have to talk to a 1st grader, I thought it was clear in my previous post what I meant. You didn't get that? Sorry you're too slow to get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X