No announcement yet.

Why too much hate for Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why too much hate for Pacquiao?

Who do you think gets the 2018 Boxingscene Playa Haters Award and why.

"speed was the factor here, i said it, speed was the factor here, too fast, too much experience a dominant force still at the age of 39, need to be respected, manny pacquaio" - Tim Bradley

Comment

I think you insecure focks should grow some skin.

Comment

I agree, leave Pac alone. He did what he was suppose to do. Ocean water to heal is the new wave

Comment

All the Froid fans ate up his lies and accusations that he used to duck Pac for five years. One excuse after another and they bought it. Never mind that Floyd openly admits that he "marinated" the fight for five years and deserves credit for being smart. Yeah, smart for avoiding a prime Pac who would have mauled him.

Most Froid fans are jealous of other fighter's successes. Can't wait to see all of them turn on Wilder if/when he goes 51-0. LMAO.

Comment

I don’t see an overwhelming amount of hate on Manny. So dudes are going to hate but that’s only natural.

Comment

I am not sure he has passed GGG in the receiving unreasonable and undeserved hate department. For many he is of a different race from a different place and he is still damn good after all these years. For a true hater those are good enough reasons to heap hate on him.

Comment

Why is someone that points out the truth about Manny a playa hater? Pac fans have this really sad quality where they get upset whenever a post that isn't complimentary of Manny is true.

I don't understand why it's ok to post negative things about every fighter except Manny. He isn't special. He isn't above human. He has positive and negative qualities just like every one else.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                  I think you insecure focks should grow some skin.
                  Aw go fock yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Why is someone that points out the truth about Manny a playa hater? Pac fans have this really sad quality where they get upset whenever a post that isn't complimentary of Manny is true.

I don't understand why it's ok to post negative things about every fighter except Manny. He isn't special. He isn't above human. He has positive and negative qualities just like every one else.
                    Lets face it, Manny fans arent any different from anyone else on this site. These days everyone who isnt your favourite fighter or comes from a different country is a bum. Im from the UK and grew up admiring fighters from the US, Mexico, Panama and Australia as did many. I miss real boxing fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X