Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would prime Cotto do against today's welterweights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
    if, buts, maybes. if my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle.
    Lol, those things that happened are facts. Am I lying? Those things did happen.

Comment

and malignaggi cotto was a lot closer than cotto mayweather. that says it all really.

Lol, Malignaggi looked like the elephant man at the end of that fight. That fight was about to be stopped. Malignaggi got his eye socket broke.

And this was from a weight drained Cotto. You do know that was Cotto's last fight at 140 right? He looked like a starving concentration camp slave at the weigh in and yet he still broke Malignaggi's face and had him looking like the elephant man. You do also know that, that fight occurred in 2006 when Malignaggi was at his peak and still got beat down by a weight drained Cotto.

Lol, you DKSAC
      Last edited by True That; 06-20-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

see above ^

Lol, those things that happened are facts. Am I lying? Margacheato had a plaster hand wraps scandal, Cotto did have a cut the size of his eyebrow in the Clottey fight,etc., etc.....Those things did happen. I'm not lying about that.

Comment

Spence would stop Cotto.

But Cotto beats everyone else, even Crawford.

People like to **** on Cotto nowadays, but he was a damn good fighter in his 140/147 days.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
            Lol, Malignaggi looked like the elephant man at the end of that fight. That fight was about to be stopped. Malignaggi got his eye socket broke.

And this was from a weight drained Cotto. You do know that was Cotto's last fight at 140 right? He looked like a starving concentration camp slave and yet he still broke Malignaggi's face and had him looking like the elephant man. You do also know that, that fight occurred in 2006 when Malignaggi was at his peak and still got beat down by a weight drained Cotto.

Lol, you DKSAC
            every time cotto got beat there was excuses. i know the trainer was the fall guy for a few of them. they blamed weight a couple times too and then he'd move up in weight and still get spanked. then theyd say he was too small for the weight lol. its a shame for cotto that there was never an 'i put up a good effort' belt

Comment

every time cotto got beat there was excuses. i know the trainer was the fall guy for a few of them. they blamed weight a couple times too and then he'd move up in weight and still get spanked. then theyd say he was too small for the weight lol. its a shame for cotto that there was never an 'i put up a good effort' belt
              You talk nonsense. Everything I mentioned happened, I'm not making it up. Prove to me that there wasn't a hand wrap scandal with Margacheato that put that first fight in question, prove to me that Cotto did not have a cut the size of his eyebrow on his eye against Clottey, prove to me that Cotto wasn't 35 years old and the smaller man against Canelo. If you want to be ignorant about it and be a hater then that's on you.

Cotto was the best fighter as a professional out of all of the 2000 Olympic participants that turned pro. No one had a better professional career out of that 2000 Olympic class that turned pro than Cotto.

As short as Cotto was to compete in 4 weight divisions, 140, 147, 154 and 160 is a great accomplishment.

The man had a hell of a pro career:

Jason Doucet
              Jacob Godinez
              Walkimi Young
              Martin Ramirez
              Rudolfo Lunsford
              Arturo Rodriguez
              Joshua Smith
              Sammy Sparkman
              Juan Angel Macias
              Justin Juuko
              Carlos Ramirez
              John Brown
              Ubaldo Hernandez
              Cesar Bazan
              Joel Perez
              Rocky Martinez
              Demetrio Ceballos
              Carlos Maussa
              Victoriano Sosa
              Lovemore N'Dou
              Kelson Pinto
              Randall Bailey
              Demarcus Corley
              Mohammed Abdullaev
              Ricardo Torres
              Gianluca Branco
              Paulie Malignaggi
              Carlos Quintana
              Oktay Urkal
              Zab Judah
              Shane Mosley
              Alfonso Gomez
              Antonio Margacheato
              Michael Jennings
              Joshua Clottey
              Manny Pacquiao
              Yuri Foreman
              Ricardo Mayorga
              Antonio Margacheato
              Floyd Mayweather
              Austin Trout
              Delvin Rodriguez
              Sergio Martinez
              Daniel Geale
              Canelo Alvarez
              Yoshihiro Kamegai
              Sadam Ali

Lol, once again, you DKSAC.

And you know what, it doesn't matter what you, the haters or other people say or think about Cotto.

Boxing pundits, writers, analysts, fighters know what a great fighter Cotto was.

And the bottom line is Cotto is a Hall of Famer and will be in the Hall of Fame. And at the end of the day that's all that matters.

Bye Felicia
              Last edited by True That; 06-20-2018, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Spence would stop Cotto.

But Cotto beats everyone else, even Crawford.

People like to **** on Cotto nowadays, but he was a damn good fighter in his 140/147 days.

Yup and it doesn't matter what those people or haters think.

Boxing pundits, writers, analysts, media and fighters know Cotto was a hell of a fighter.

And he is a Hall of Famer and will be in the Hall of Fame. At the end of the day, that's all that matters.

Comment

Spence and Crawford are the only one giving a Prime Cotto issues based on movement. Those other guys would catch that liver shot.

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
                    Spence and Crawford are the only one giving a Prime Cotto issues based on movement. Those other guys would catch that liver shot.
                    I agree Boricua

Comment

Working...
                    X