No announcement yet.

If Lomachenko beats Linares there is no excuse for him not being #1 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Lomachenko beats Linares there is no excuse for him not being #1 P4P

That would make Loma 3 time World Champion in 3 Weight Divisions. In less than 6 years as a professional & less than 15 fights.

& Please don't bring up Salido that was more than 3 years ago.
    Last edited by El Ondeado; 04-16-2018, 11:09 PM.

He's already number one p4p for me but that would only seal the deal.

Comment

Wrong thread
      Last edited by johnnyblazz; 04-17-2018, 01:02 AM.

Comment

S-a-l-i-d-o

Comment

No one expects Linares to win so let's not pretend this will make a big change in people's thoughts on the subject. GG, Crawford, and Loma all have legit claims to the throne.

Comment

I have him number 1 now and he is a huge favorite to beat Linares so it's more like when he beats Linares. Pound for pound is just personal opinion and not provable fact. Everybody has a right to decide for themselves who is number 1 PFP and so on. Some may rate another boxer or two higher than Loma. You can't make them agree with you that Loma is number 1 PFP and you can't prove them wrong either. Many already have Loma number 1 and if he beats Linares even more will rank him number 1. You have great undefeated champions like Crawford, GGG and Spence who some may rate higher than Loma.

Comment

To be pfp best he has to beat Salido in a rematch or offer him what he wants...and if Salido refuses Loma can move on, unify 130 or 135...and then take on a Mikey Garcia type challenge. Then we will consider his application.

Comment

Honestly I agree, his recent track record is even more impressive when you consider the ease with which he won all those fights. Right now I have Crawford as my P4P #1 but if Loma gets past Linares, which he should, then really there's nobody that can possibly deny that he's the best.

Comment

I'm going with Crawford. He beats everything in his path and collected "all the belts" while doing it.

Comment

Linares hasn't looked like phenomenal by any means his last few fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X