No announcement yet.

when brook beats spence...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when brook beats spence...

lets not start downplaying the win like you did after he beat porter. you all think spence is brilliant so if brook beats him youve got to rate him pretty damn highly. People like teddy atlas should have brook on their pound for pound lists to replace spence. And on the other hand, lets not start trashing spence either, got to remember hes just an overhyped kid who wasnt ready for this, he could have a decent career after, theres no shame in losing to kell brook.
    Last edited by Prince Madison; 05-05-2017, 02:00 PM.

You said that he's just a kid and not ready for this. But I don't want to hear that one either. The Americans are hyping this guy through the ****ing roof. I don't want to hear a single excuse when KB halts this guys career, because that is what's going happen.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
      You said that he's just a kid and not ready for this. But I don't want to hear that one either. The Americans are hyping this guy through the ****ing roof. I don't want to hear a single excuse when KB halts this guys career, because that is what's going happen.
      ...and you Brits are hyping your guy

Why the tears????

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        lets not start downplaying the win like you did after he beat porter. you all think spence is brilliant so if brook beats him youve got to rate him pretty damn highly. People like teddy atlas should have brook on their pound for pound lists to replace spence. And on the other hand, lets not start trashing spence either, got to remember hes just a kid who wasnt ready for this, he could have a decent career after, theres no shame in losing to kell brook.
        Anybody with an Avi like that is not to be taken seriously

Comment

People spend 6 months saying Spence hasn't done anything of worth, then say, "But, if Brook beats him... FULL CREDIT!"

I'm not knocked out with either guy yet but I'll say they're both really solid and this should be a great, highly competitive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            lets not start downplaying the win like you did after he beat porter. you all think spence is brilliant so if brook beats him youve got to rate him pretty damn highly. People like teddy atlas should have brook on their pound for pound lists to replace spence. And on the other hand, lets not start trashing spence either, got to remember hes just an overhyped kid who wasnt ready for this, he could have a decent career after, theres no shame in losing to kell brook.
            Likewise, when Spence stops Brook......

No excuses.

Comment

Spence running right through Brook easily is going to be a good week on the forums. People are hoping this is competitive but won't be in retrospect.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
                Spence running right through Brook easily is going to be a good week on the forums. People are hoping this is competitive but won't be in retrospect.
                Yeah ok. When Kell hits that boy it's Lartey all over again but with a devastating ending, just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  People spend 6 months saying Spence hasn't done anything of worth, then say, "But, if Brook beats him... FULL CREDIT!"

I'm not knocked out with either guy yet but I'll say they're both really solid and this should be a great, highly competitive fight.
                  Who's spence? Are you talking about Earl Spencer who fights 40 year olds and isn't a real threat?

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                    Yeah ok. When Kell hits that boy it's Lartey all over again but with a devastating ending, just watch.
                    When Spence hits that d*ckgrabber it's GGG all over again.

Comment

Working...
                    X