Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mayweather who fought Cotto vs the Fernando Vargas who fought Trinidad, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mayweather who fought Cotto vs the Fernando Vargas who fought Trinidad, who wins?

Hypothetically, if the 'Trinidad' version of Fernando Vargas were to fight the 'Cotto' version of Floyd Mayweather -- who would win and why?

VARGAS
    36.84%
    MAYWEATHER
    63.16%

Poll is up... Vote!

Comment

no version of vargas ever beats a version of floyd.

Comment

Mayweather... Cotto is a better fighter than Vargas ever was.

Comment

Vargas knocks Floyd out with a jab.

Comment

Tough fight for floyd but he pulls thru with a ud

Comment

Vargas was winning rounds in the middle of that fight with Tito and he was out muscling DLH pretty bad too. That kid was huge at 154 and I don't think Floyd would have had the power to keep him honest. It would have been possibly Floyd's hardest fight to date.

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
                Tough fight for floyd but he pulls thru with a ud
                Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Vargas was winning rounds in the middle of that fight with Tito and he was out muscling DLH pretty bad too. That kid was huge at 154 and I don't think Floyd would have had the power to keep him honest. It would have been possibly Floyd's hardest fight to date.
                The only good replies in this thread. Green K sent

Comment

Floyd won't fight Vargas the same way he fought Cotto, Cotto showed before that he can crack under pressure so Floyd boxed early then tried to put the pressure to actually stop Cotto but Cotto was very tough. Against Vargas he'd fight a much more calculated fight and I think he can get a confortable UD over Vargas with a bit of trouble in the middle rounds, Vargas was kinda lazy and he wasn't a typucal pressure high volume puncher, he was most effective at a specific distance and pace and he used to fade late.

Comment

Vargas at his best had a very decent ring IQ watch his fight with Wright..Very good performance by Fernando ..At 154 it would be a tough fight for Mayweather but I would still favor him

Comment

Working...
                    X