Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez's Trainer: Even at 75% We'll Knock Cotto Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martinez's Trainer: Even at 75% We'll Knock Cotto Out!

Trainer Gabriel Sarmiento will be responsible for the preparation of WBC middleweight world champion Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez (51-2-2, 28KOs), who is scheduled to defend his title on June 7 against Puerto Rico's Miguel Cotto (38-4, 31KOs) at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

Cotto will attempt to become the first Puerto Rican boxer to win four world titles in four weight divisions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Trainer Gabriel Sarmiento will be responsible for the preparation of WBC middleweight world champion Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez (51-2-2, 28KOs), who is scheduled to defend his title on June 7 against Puerto Rico's Miguel Cotto (38-4, 31KOs) at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

Cotto will attempt to become the first Puerto Rican boxer to win four world titles in four weight divisions.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Hey at least he's admitting he won't be 100 % on June 7 and that plays into Cotto's hands. Cotto is going to beat the **** out of him..

PRPP

Comment

well at least team martinez is honest and know sergio wont be 100% . And I agree even 75% martinez beats cotto, those straight lefts are gonna rattle cottos bones.

Comment

Cotto is going to beat the shit out of this sissy!! A 100% Martinez is a 50/50 for sure, hell Id admit 55/45 in favor of Martinez do to the size. Anything less than 100% and Cotto beats the fuck out of him. If they where the same size Martinez wouldn't have a chance.

Comment

cotto has skills, but not the size and power to beat Sergio. cotto couldn't hurt Floyd,margs or trout at all, Sergio will feel his punches and laugh them off. if cotto is very active and puts a lot of pressure down he can stand a chance but Martinez is gonna pop him in the face many times and then we'll know if cotto can take a true MW championship shot!

Comment

Cotto probably too small...but he is a G just for taking this fight.

Comment

I've always considered Martinez the all around better fighter,,better boxer,faster,better stamina,if Martinez is injury free he beats cotto easily,not surprised if this fight gets postponed due to an injury to Martinez in training,thats how messed up I believe he is now,and if he doesn't get injured I think it's because he'll take it easy during training,he probably won't go at it 100% to avoid getting injured,too bad cotto never accepted the fight a couple of years ago when Martinez was better and takes it now,he's smart

Comment

Que mucha mierda estan hablando Sergio y su equipo.

Comment

I agree, I think he could be less than 75% myself

He is really going to beat the **** out of Cotto

Comment

lol I'm lovin' the build-up to this fight! This is one of my most anticipated match-ups of recent years. Yeah, both guys are past it, but they've still got enough in the tank to put on a show. If one was prime and the other wasn't, it would be a different story. This will be one fun fight party over at my neighbor's house. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X