Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Calzaghe HOFer worthy and is he an ATG??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Calzaghe HOFer worthy and is he an ATG??

Is Calzaghe HOFer worthy and is he an ATG??

Is he up there with the big boys? Does his resume mean the standards?? Which great fighters did he beat?? What was his best performance that shown that he is worthy.

Resume

Hopkins (43 years old and wins in a SD)
    Kessler Unproven and wins an easy UD
    Eubank weight drained and coming out a retirement
    Hell YES
    54.39%
    HELL NO
    45.61%

I accidentally voted no. how can i change it?

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
      I accidentally voted no. how can i change it?
      Sorry bro you can’t

Comment

HOF, yes. 20+ title defenses in over 10 years as a titlist, unified the division, then moved up in weight to beat the linear champion.

ATG, not sure.

Comment

You forgot to mention, 10 year reigning champ at Super Middleweight, 2 weight world champion.

I think he will be remembered as one of, if not the, best SMWs in history. Not that i mean he is head-to-head better than Jones Jr, Just that where Jones was only there for a little while Joe dominated the division for years.

So HOF, Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
            You forgot to mention, 10 year reigning champ at Super Middleweight, 2 weight world champion.

I think he will be remembered as one of, if not the, best SMWs in history. Not that i mean he is head-to-head better than Jones Jr, Just that where Jones was only there for a little while Joe dominated the division for years.

So HOF, Yes.
            Calzaghe dominated a weak division against nobodies and is LHW for beating a 43 year old man not a prime fight at LHW but his SMW is not questionable.

Comment

I think Calzaghe is HOF, P4P and ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by Guled View Post
                Calzaghe dominated a weak division against nobodies and is LHW for beating a 43 year old man not a prime fight at LHW but his SMW is not questionable.
                It might have been weak, But middleweight was weak when Hopkins was there etc. He beat everybody that he had in front of him, Maybe he didn't go to America as early as he should of, Maybe his hand injuries stopped the big fights so he won't become an ATG. But the point is, He is HOF worthy.

Comment

I ****ed up hard on this poll. I should have had a HOFer not ATG choice
                  Where would you rank him in the P4P ATG

Comment

Originally posted by Guled View Post
                    I ****ed up hard on this poll. I should have had a HOFer not ATG choice
                    Where would you rank him in the P4P ATG
                    I woudn't rank him well at all as a P4P ATG, I only think he is HOF worthy.

Comment

Working...
                    X