No announcement yet.

Police footage of Chicago citizen gunned down by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    God damn, them some big boys! They so big, they probably weigh the car down and be slower during highway pursuits, too

them cars be crying

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

them cars be crying
      This makes me wonder. Some departments have mounted units. Do they have weight limits for that?

"Sorry Johnson, your 450lb ass ain't riding that horse"

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        This makes me wonder. Some departments have mounted units. Do they have weight limits for that?

"Sorry Johnson, your 450lb ass ain't riding that horse"
        and dont dare ask a fat cop to get into law upholding shape

thats a whole nother ''outrage''

Comment

and dont dare ask a fat cop to get into law upholding shape

thats a whole nother ''outrage''
          It's a good thing for them the bruvvas sag the pants, looks good on their foot chase record. Gives them someone to catch. Otherwise, it would be...

"Johnson, your 450lb ass hasn't caught a criminal in 2 months. You need to get in shape, or we're transferring you to the jail where the criminals can't run as far"

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            heaven or hell???
            How am I supposed to know but if I had to guess, I'd say the cop will probably go to hell

All I know is that carrying a firearm is a constitutional right implemented to defend one's self against corrupt officials, one often needs to be armed in Chicago, Chicago police have a long history of rights abuses and according to police reports the only reason the man was surrounded was simply because "he looked like he may have something on him." I also found that his prior charges had all been dropped so now I'm not sure why he ran. Maybe he panicked because the police have a scary history or maybe his gun had a scary history. On the otherhand, police arnt supposed to shoot even a armed man just for running away unless they feel their life is in immediate danger
            Last edited by maracho; 07-16-2018, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
              How am I supposed to know but if I had to guess, I'd say the cop will probably go to hell

All I know is that carrying a firearm is a constitutional right, Its good to be armed in Chicago, Chicago police have a long history of rights abuses and according to police reports the only reason the man was surrounded was simply because "he looked like he may have something on him." I also found that his prior charges had all been dropped so now I'm not sure why he ran. Maybe he panicked because the police have a scary history or maybe his gun had a scary history. On the otherhand, police arnt supposed to shoot even a armed man just for running away unless they feel their life is in immediate danger
              ^^^^

what nonsense looks like

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/d...htmlstory.html

''In Chicago, 1,436 people have been shot this year. That is 496 fewer than 2017..''

but its the police they gots to worry about !!!!

Comment

Well, in this case, he really was reaching.

Comment

^^^^

what nonsense looks like

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/d...htmlstory.html

''In Chicago, 1,436 people have been shot this year. That is 496 fewer than 2017..''

but its the police they gots to worry about !!!!
                  The guy had a clean record so you cant stereotype him as just another gang statistic.
                  Moreover, I live in an area not too terribly for from there but has a murder rate over three times higher than Chicago, which is ranked only 25th worse in the US. so you be hyperbolating a bit too. https://rapidcityjournal.com/news/na...9a43e3d.html#7

Plus, the Chicago police have a long history of civl rights abuse https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/13/u...nt-report.html
                  and Ive had to personally deal with this police corruption for years on a multitude of occasions including false arrests and false imprisonment, harrassment, beatings, family and business harassed, body cams purged, records destroyed, judicial hell holes, kangaroo courts, etc. etc Just for saying these truths will have the cops hound and hate you more than anything to do with skin color.
                  Last edited by maracho; 07-16-2018, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                    Look at all these trump nazis lmao he literally had his wallet in his hand pulling out of it when the hoe started lunging at him.

Black man, with a weapon, cops already jumping on you, I can see why he panicked even if he made the wrong choice. I'm not defending him but to act like the cops handled this right is a ****ing joke
                    of all the incidents to complain about... this isnt one

theres no excuse for him running away and pulling out his gun

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      of all the incidents to complain about... this isnt one

theres no excuse for him running away and pulling out his gun
                      He doesnt seem to be going for his gun until after they start shooting at him, which of course is why the sound is mysteriously missing

Now when I was much younger than the victim, I experienced similar incidents that may explain his running. In one I was simply trespassing and while giving one cop my id, a fatass cop tries to tackle me from behind. I simply used his own momentum that knocked him out against the cop car. All the sudden the cops are shooting at me and I bet the holes are still there. However one good cop yells "we dont have to kill him, just jump him all at once" and like ten did.
                      In another case, I had a typical warrant where I beat up some dude that attacked me with a pipe, etc. I guess the cop recognized me and starts coming at me with his billy club as I was walking into Dairy Queen. My reflexes made me grab the club and and throw it for away. Cops then pull their guns on me so I raised my hands. Then they cuff me and immediately proceed to beat me like Rodney King only I stayed up fighting. Within a week later and near the same spot a whole shlt load of cops surrounded me again with clubs out asking if I wanted some more. I said no. Anyway, that's just a few

edit: Oh and that second incident almost landed me in one of the worse prisons in the world. If it wernt for a simple little miraculous testimony after the conviction, I woulda went
                      Last edited by maracho; 07-16-2018, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X