Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson Fury

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      i dont need to know an idiot personally bc i can read a person just fine through what they post .

There is nothing to debate between us bc its either fact or fiction !
      outside of that then we need to set up a date then because you are on some disrespectful bullsh1t..as a grown man i demand respect, so whats up? we can debate on this board all day and its cool..but you are not going to disrespect me

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        Theres different levels. Youve got the thousands that talk boxing everyday, the hundreds of thousands that watch Sky/BT Sports, then youve got the millions that only watch Joshua fights and think hes the best fighter in the world. There aint gunna be any pressure til you impact those millions
        That would take a co-main event. Not sure if either side would be amenable to that. Definitely would spark interest. Maybe we can get Wilder Fury, that would definitely bring in the UK fans. If Fury can beat Wilder it sets things up nicely, if Wilder wins then UK fans know who Wilder is and will pressure both sides to make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Do you think Wilder would have taken the Whyte fight had Hearn guaranteed that Whyte was next? Recall the only response Hearn gave was "that's not how it works".

Do you think the fight gets made for April if Hearn offers a percentage split?
          It became a moot point when Deontay demanded $7 mil for the White fight.
          Meaning, it's an emphatic NO.
          (Talk about saying Wilder bending over backwards.)

So you care so much about Wilder's financial welfare.
          The 4 titles that are on the line meant little, I see.
          And that's how I, a real fan, differ from you and your co Wilder defenders.
          I wouldn't give a crap if Wilder (assuming he wins) offers 5% as A-side in the rematch.
          Not one bit.
          I even doubt Hearn and AJ would act like thugs in the rematch negotiations.

Comment

It sucks because I really don't care to see Wilder face anyone other than AJ. But HEY, Guess WHAT?! I ALSO don't care to see AJ fight anyone other than Wilder. That's the *****show we have right now with the two heavyweight champs.

You can defend either side for whose at fault (I'm on the AJ side that they at fault), but at the end of the day, who the hell would you rather have them face besides each other as a boxing fan?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              It became a moot point when Deontay demanded $7 mil for the White fight.
              Meaning, it's an emphatic NO.
              (Talk about saying Wilder bending over backwards.)

So you care so much about Wilder's financial welfare.
              The 4 titles that are on the line meant little, I see.
              And that's how I, a real fan, differ from you and your co Wilder defenders.
              I wouldn't give a crap if Wilder (assuming he wins) offers 5% as A-side in the rematch.
              Not one bit.
              I even doubt Hearn and AJ would act like thugs in the rematch negotiations.
              I apologize for attempting to engage in a grown up discussion. It appears that it is too much for direct sensible responses.

I simply asked you about two things that wod lead to fans getting to see the fight they want to see. It wasn't a confrontation nor was it an attempt to prove a point of some sort. I have zero desire to argue online. Good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Am going to first say am tired with this whole saga, it does make for interesting reading doe, having said that I still believe Wilder was dumb to reject the 4m dollars that was offered to him for Whyte. Personally if he had won by KO in the U.K., I think his profile would have made more money and force the Joshua fight even more in terms of getting a good payday. He would have been known to the U.K. audiences, but all in all hope it happens in April.
                Yeah, Deontay would have been properly introduced to the UK audience,
                especially if he was able to dominate and stop White.
                That's why I'll never get this claim from Wilderites that Wilder did everything he could to make the fight happen.
                It's hilarious.
                Wilder hated Hearn and rejected every offer the UK promoter had made.
                He even had this fantasy of bypassing Hearn and deal directly with Joshua.
                Which is stupid because Hearn was the guy who steered AJ's career, made him multiple times richer than Deontay.

Comment

its this simple: every opportunity Wilder has had to take legitimate, significant action, they've either delayed, or flat out refused to take action.

right now, the contract is with them for april 19 at wembley, and there's no official response, no signature, no counter. yet wilder still claimed they still don't have a date or venue, even after hearn confirmed those details.

but they've done all they can to make the fight doe.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    Anyone knows to make him at least $3 million?
                    Clearly, he has to fight at least 5 fights to make him at least $15 mil.
                    So you believe Cotto was only paid 700k for his retirement fight?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Based on 1.4 which is his average , Wilder needs about 10 fights to get 15 Million .
                      So you believe Cotto was really only paid 700k for his retirement fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X