No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Wins Decision, Hands Angulo First Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
    I’ve never been too high on Zurdo but damn my opinion of him is dropping even more

Benavidez would put a beating on him IMO
    I feel the same, to be honest I thought Zurdo was a really good fighter after he beat Abraham but since then.. he seems to get worse and worse every fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Didn't look all that impressive tonight. Fortunately for him 168 is at its weakest now. DeGale and Groves give him a tougher fight.
      Groves definitely beats Zurdo

Comment

• I like Zurdo but he's left a lot to be desired in his last fights. Tonight I expected to see a strong and imposing Zurdo. I thought we'd see him score a decisive win. We saw shades of it but nothing more. He looked average at best and I don't think he's really reached his potential. It sucks but hopefully his next fight is better. It's been four fights of the same though so I really hope they push him with his next challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
          I've never seen a Zurdo fight that wasn't excruciating to watch.

Kid is the Mexican Andre Ward.
          Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Ive never seen two fighters put each other to sleep using only their ugly ass styles.... Even the fighters are tired of watching this ****.
          Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          118-110 for Zurdo on my card, really unimpressive and disappointing from him tonight. He has definitely regressed, all these weak opponents they've fed him have stunted his development and may be irreversible. That really sucks, cuz he looked like he was going to be a powerhouse at 168. If he got in with Benavidez right now, he'd go home in a body bag. Hopefully the Hart rematch is next because the rest of the options in that top 15 are a joke. Seriously, the WBO top 15 list right now might be the worst group of names I've ever seen compiled by any rankings organization, at any weight.
          All of the above

I've been saying it for a while that Zurdo Ramirez is ****ing boring. I saw someone on Twitter call him the most unMexican Mexican in boxing and it's true. He just stinks the joint out

But tonight he hit a new low. Only someone like him could have me reaching for my pillow just a mere 30 minutes after that ****ing insane war between Lenny z and Saucedo

**** Ramirez the bum. Would love it if someone smashed him and rescued the WBO title from him

Comment

• If Angulo threw more punches or if Ramirez was not so careful of Angulo's power, This could have been a good fight.

Comment

• Time for him to step it up.

Comment

• I've seen about 4-5 rounds of Gilberto Ramirez's career. He seems like the Mexican Deontay Wilder. Jose Uzcategui would punch his coont in for him. He also couldn't live with any of the top British Super Middleweights. He should fight that other hypejob David Benavidez.

Comment

• I had no desire to watch this fight as I knew it was going to happen a lopsided decision vs an over-hyped opponent, with a padded record ...Ramirez needs to stop fighting these taxi drivers and guys that are well past their Prime and fight someone legitimate...

Comment

• I think Zurdo is tight at the weight. Laboured, lethargic performance.

I don't think we'll see his best until he moves up.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      I think Zurdo is tight at the weight. Laboured, lethargic performance.

I don't think we'll see his best until he moves up.
                      I don't think he has the power to compete at light Heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X