Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Canelo Will Only Avoid a KO Loss if He Runs - He Knows!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanchez may come off like a d*ck, but he actually seems pretty intelligent. Likes to peel back layers, especially after the toe to toe comments for the second straight fight. Seems to think with the year layoff, VADA chasing that guy, and in their eyes no juice, that Gennady has the advantage hide or seek.

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
      This is getting sad this Mexican uncle Tom begging another fighter to lower his skill level so his 1 trick pony can have a chance to win.this is like those sports clips from high school games were the opposing team let's the down syndrome kid score a touchdown.
      so why is it that most had the 1 trick pony winning a decision last fight? And is Sanchez a Mexican uncle Tom for training ggg? That's a stupid way to think. Was Chavez sr a sell out when he asked Emmanuel steward to train him? Or when Oscar recruited mayweather sr to train him? You're just mad that Sanchez is calling Canelo out for being the fraud Mexican that he is. Which is why the Mexican press doesn't even like Canelo.

Comment

Sanchez is clearly trying to sucker Canelo into trading with ggg which isn't smart for canelo but the tactic may work. Canelo is obviously bothered by what's been said which is why he's refusing to do any press and coming off as immature and pouty. In his mind he probably thinks this approach comes off as him being focused on the fight but it really just looks like they got under his skin. His Instagram post of him saying ggg I'm going to F you up just proves he's been taken out of character.

Comment

Canelo would be foolish to stand and trade with GGG, so he won't.

He'll have 2 judges in his pocket so all he has to do is slightly better than the first fight to get the decision.

Well see how Clenelo is compred to Canelo.

Comment

PUTAnelo always run, what a coward

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              so why is it that most had the 1 trick pony winning a decision last fight? And is Sanchez a Mexican uncle Tom for training ggg? That's a stupid way to think. Was Chavez sr a sell out when he asked Emmanuel steward to train him? Or when Oscar recruited mayweather sr to train him? You're just mad that Sanchez is calling Canelo out for being the fraud Mexican that he is. Which is why the Mexican press doesn't even like Canelo.
              Ggg is a culture vulture and Abel isn't a Tom for training him he's a Tom for helping push this bs Mexican style narrative he's insulting Mexican boxing.Mexicans fighters are not all face first brawlers with no defence head or body movement.
              Who cares if Mexican press likes him or not in Mexico they're is no ppv the ones that hate him will watch hoping to see him loose adding to his ratings and wallet.Here in America his haters support Canelo even more by paying for his ppv Mr 97k not so much their hate is stronger for canelo than their temporary support for ggg as soon as he looses they will turn him into another paid off bum on canelos resume.

Comment

Canelo will want to borrow Lara's shoes!

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  Golovkin is 36 years old and he always fights the same.

As much as I despise Abel..you cant reinvent the wheel at 36. Gennady isnt a thinker-boxer, hes a come forward stalker who applies relentless physical and mental pressure.

Hes not gonna turn into an elite counter-puncher overnight. Hes a trader and that usually works for him. He'll trade punches if given the chance bc he believes in his power.

Canelo wins this fight (again). I expect either a KD or a TKO for Canelo. I'll post my betting stub also
                  I still can't understand how some of you guys can only give 5 rounds to Golovkin (in order to give Nelo the win) but whatever it comes with the boxing education and people out there have their own agenda.

I disagree with Golovkin fighting the same way, he fought a different fights versus Lemieux (very cautious), Brook/Monroe (full stalking) and Jacobs (where he adapted btw both styles).

I disagree also with Golovkin not being a thinker, and I think he might overthink sometimes, he "gave away" the 2 first rounds versus Nelo and Jacobs and that's what made those fights kinda close for him, controversial for him.
                  You can see he's trying to figure them out.

Golovkin is a methodical dude. His defense, technic is underrated, and if he had a sht defense, elite dudes like Jacobs and Nelo should be able to beat his old a,ss in most people and judges eyes (they never did).

Golovking fought the right game plan versus Alvarez, he fought a really smart fight and shut him out IMO.
                  He never let him reset, and Alvarez couldn't only fought in spurt, landing some eye catching punches letting a bunch of casuals think he won. But his as,s lost.

There is another way to beat Nelo like Floyd did but Golovkin doesn't have the speed and fitness to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Why not ? I'm a man of my word and if I lose I'll pay.
                    Are you a real man?? 🤔🤔
                    We had motor city cobra complaining someone owes him 500 on here lol. Not betting money with someone online

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
                      Ggg is a culture vulture and Abel isn't a Tom for training him he's a Tom for helping push this bs Mexican style narrative he's insulting Mexican boxing.Mexicans fighters are not all face first brawlers with no defence head or body movement.
                      Who cares if Mexican press likes him or not in Mexico they're is no ppv the ones that hate him will watch hoping to see him loose adding to his ratings and wallet.Here in America his haters support Canelo even more by paying for his ppv Mr 97k not so much their hate is stronger for canelo than their temporary support for ggg as soon as he looses they will turn him into another paid off bum on canelos resume.
                      I won't deny the culture vulture part but that was more of an hbo marketing plan than Sanchez. And there's a reason for that. Mexican American fans unlike actual Mexicans will try to over compensate for not being considered real Mexicans by supporting anything that's attached to Mexico in anyway. That's why Canelo's fan base is mainly made up of Mexican Americans. They will forgive him unconditionally if he cheats, ducks, gets corrupt scoring in his fights etc. So even if a portion of the Mexican American fans who choose not to like Canelo support ggg, it helps financially. Ggg will never have the same drawing power as Canelo and the only reason for that is because Canelo happened to be born Mexican. Not because he's better or more exciting to watch. In contrast, half of Canelos fights are boring.

Comment

Working...
                      X