Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua's Contract has ended with Hearn, No Excuses for Wilder Fight Not Happening!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua's Contract has ended with Hearn, No Excuses for Wilder Fight Not Happening!

Anthony Joshua's Contract with Eddie Hearn and Matchroom Boxing is now OVER!

Joshua is no longer contracted by Hearn in any capacity.

Joshua is 100% FREE to fight in America on a AL HAYMON show.

Joshua asked for $50,000,000 and has been given a Guarantee of $50 Million by Al Haymon.

This has NOTHING TO DO WITH EDDIE HEARN.

AL HAYMON has put on the FOUR BIGGEST PPV's in HISTORY and also most of the BIGGEST LIVE GATE INCOMES too.

Mayweather vs Oscar Dela Hoya - 2.4 Million PPV's
    Mayweather vs Canelo - 2.2 Million PPV's
    Mayweather vs Pac - 4.6 Million PPV's
    Mayweather vs McGregor - 4.3 Million PPV's

There is absolutely nothing stopping Joshua from fighting for the biggest guaranteed Purse in History.

But Anthony Johnson is still signed to Eddie Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      But Anthony Johnson is still signed to Eddie Hearn
      That's what he might give the impression but its 100% over as of this summer.

If Joshua resigns with Hearn, its a total duck of fighting Wilder.

Either way, Joshua 100% doesn't need Eddie Hearn to negotiate him the Wilder Fight when he already has a $50 Million Guarantee on the table from Al Haymon.

Thats why Eddie Hearn is doing every thing to avoid the fight as he knows if Joshua fights for Al Haymon, he'll lose total control of Joshua.

Comment

Lol this one is going to hurt

Comment

Why are you making up lies on the internet?

Joshua has already said he will be re-signing with Matchroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
            That's what he might give the impression but its 100% over as of this summer.

If Joshua resigns with Hearn, its a total duck of fighting Wilder.

Either way, Joshua 100% doesn't need Eddie Hearn to negotiate him the Wilder Fight when he already has a $50 Million Guarantee on the table from Al Haymon.

Thats why Eddie Hearn is doing every thing to avoid the fight as he knows if Joshua fights for Al Haymon, he'll lose total control of Joshua.
            Lolx.... You are just a sadist and a troll. You lack direction.

Comment

I usually stay away from this wackozoid poster ,but .........

Boxnation fan How many sheets have you changed thinking about Hearn in a unavoidable mishaps of wetting your bed ?
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-27-2018, 12:13 PM.

Comment

There's a lot of "ifs, ands and buts" involved that you're leaving out of your fist post. I've made similar threads myself in the past, but stating the facts clearer:
                • AJ has one fight left on his current Matchroom deal
                • If he wanted to test the market, he could start a bidding war

But the reality is he is going to re-sign with Matchroom. The thing which triggered me was how it's obvious Hearn has no interest in making the Wilder fight until they are into their new deal. AJ seems fine with that, though.

Comment

Joshua’s already extended his deal with Matchroom and Sky. It’s probably going to be announced in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Sometimes I think he is Warren or one of his grandkids.

Comment

Working...
                    X