Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: Mayweather Tricked Us With The Officials!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Kovalev and Stevenson should be told to keep their mouth shut... Every time they open it it shows how brainless they are...

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
      The constant holding to avoid being knocked out is what annoyed me. They deserved a draw. Badou should've started earlier.
      dude the first foul is the holding..that has to be taken care of and then adonis would never need to hold on...he doenst hav ea career of excessive holding...he did that bc he's been fouled to death

would u rather be hit in the nuts for 3 rounds or held late by a man that is dead tired from your constant low blows?

u dudes stupid af to make this point

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
        If purse bids derail fights, why push for them? Isn't that stupid?

The Jacobs vs GGG fight would not have happened had the Loeffler camp insisted on the purse bid. Are you a fan of the sport or just defending ducks?
        kathy duva and yvon michel agreed that the winner would air the fight on the selected date/network/venue

kathy pulled out..this has nothing to do with ggg jacobs

hbo was fine with the bid as well..

defending duckings>?? did u just not see adonis call out ward and ward retire?? did you not see alvarez's manager say that adonis offered thema deal and they didnt take it but they are fighting kov for the same money? did you not see bhop fight kov for less money when showtime offered more for adonis??

which damn duck are you talkin about? bc all of theses are facts i just mentioned

how are u a duck but you fight jack off a year layoff at 40 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
          What's so wrong with having the fight on HBO, which to this day fighters are still proud becoming part of?

There was even a point where Adonis wanted to settle it by having it covered by both HBO and Showtime ala Manny vs Floyd. Don't you remember that? Isn't that stupid, comparing the fight with fight of the decade?
          dud this is business not which network u like more...showtime had a purse bid offer of 8 million coming from haymon...if hbo cant match it stop crying for them...duva elected to hide behind hbo and refused kov his highest payday 3 damn times!

u a damn fanbody and u pissing me tf off

Comment

Good fight i know for a fact if stevenson still had a gas tank he would have stopped jack late

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
              Good fight i know for a fact if stevenson still had a gas tank he would have stopped jack late
              hard to ahve a gas tank when jack is aiming low blows up for 3 rounds in a row and laughing about it..

he fought like a POS

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                So he's admitting the Canadian judges would have cheated Jack?
                Adonis is a fughin moron to make this statement
                This is just bullchit after the fact
                I’ve been to many fights on Canadian soil and can say not much home cooking
                Yes it happens like it happens everywhere else
                Anyway why not get three judges from different countries , wouldn’t that just settle it
                Anyway , that was just something very ignorant to say

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                  dud this is business not which network u like more...showtime had a purse bid offer of 8 million coming from haymon...if hbo cant match it stop crying for them...duva elected to hide behind hbo and refused kov his highest payday 3 damn times!

u a damn fanbody and u pissing me tf off
                  The reality of all this is Duva , had other motives for that decision
                  Which was to get herself on HBO
                  Kovalev was just her measuring stick for negotiations
                  If she would admit it then I could understand it’s business but the fact she doesn’t makes for bullchit stories
                  If she had a bit of balls she would of stood her ground , made the fight with Showtime and HBO would still have signed him (after the fight obviously ) cause they got a real hard on for him

Comment

Can’t wait till Nail,Krusher or Bivol will f-k this guy up....

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                      Basically You’re saying if Stevenson was younger he’d win?

Comment

Working...
                      X