Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuz I'm a K'd gimme Cake, a slice of smashing pumpkins, and Lenard skinnard or death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
    Ya, LOL. I'm having trouble following it.
    cake did a cover of Gloria gaynor's I will survive.
    Ever heard it? Is it that tough to follow what I'm telling you guys?

We can talk metric tenors if you like. My woman is glad an illerterate clown like me spews stupi here.

I'm just old... Forgive me.

Plus I can't speak right ... But I know what I'm talking about..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      cake did a cover of Gloria gaynor's I will survive.
      Ever heard it? Is it that tough to follow what I'm telling you guys?

We can talk metric tenors if you like. My woman is glad an illerterate clown like me spews stupi here.

I'm just old... Forgive me.

Plus I can't speak right ... But I know what I'm talking about..
      he can't respond to you old man, he's banned. can't you read? it literally says "banned" right under his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        he can't respond to you old man, he's banned. can't you read? it literally says "banned" right under his name.
        I can't see good baby boi..
        I don't even understand banning people, safe space stuff.
        But, if you want to talk about NLP, taxonomy, big data, encapsulation, inheritance(class), extending, server side shizit... my old cantankerous azz is all hearing aid ears.

Comment

I can't see good baby boi..
          I don't even understand banning people, safe space stuff.
          But, if you want to talk about NLP, taxonomy, big data, encapsulation, inheritance(class), extending, server side shizit... my old cantankerous azz is all hearing aid ears.
          bring that up with the mods. it was probably mega who banned him. i'm probably on the verge of being banned too. it won't be long before i'm long gone and only remembered from the history books as a boxingscene legend.

Comment

bring that up with the mods. it was probably mega who banned him. i'm probably on the verge of being banned too. it won't be long before i'm long gone and only remembered from the history books as a boxingscene legend.
            If they ban u... I'm gone... **** that

Comment

you are a respectable man, zaroku.

but i've already accepted my fate. it won't be long before they exile me for good. i will miss all of the talks we had. i never wished any ill will towards you.

there are too many people working behind the scenes to get me banned. alt accusations, people spamming reports against me, etc. i've accepted my fate. my only wish it to be remembered as a boxingscene legend.

Comment

but i've already accepted my fate. it won't be long before they exile me for good. i will miss all of the talks we had. i never wished any ill will towards you.

there are too many people working behind the scenes to get me banned. alt accusations, people spamming reports against me, etc. i've accepted my fate. my only wish it to be remembered as a boxingscene legend.
                F them. Mega ain't no punk.. BOstonGuy I hate cuz I know he's bigger, better, stronger. Big poppapump is solid.

I'm gone if you are gone. Alexkid, my love child is always my boy.
                Why for ban a mofo who talks greasy to me like u, but I learn a lot. Jaded is my ace Duce. You aight in my book

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                    From my heart to the trigger..,u my...

Nuff said.

Comment

From my heart to the trigger..,u my...

Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                      X