If AJ really did suffer a panic attack, a lot of you are some insensitive mofos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
    Never had one, but I hear it's no joke.

If he really did have one, i take back all of the bad things I said about him as he was clearly at a severe mental disadvantage coming into the ring
    That’s part of being a world class athlete competing on the biggest stage tho. The sport is mostly mental, if he’s having panic attacks before fights, it’s a miracle he’s made it this far.

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
      Bobby Chacon's wife committed suicide and he fought the next day.
      That’s crazy.

Fighters are now gonna have panic attacks for leaving their hometown.

Let’s have some sympathy.

Comment

Absolutely pathetic if this is true!

If he was facing Wilder he wouldn’t make it to the ring cuz he’d have passed out due to the occasion being too big and dangerous for him!

AJ’s mental make up is his weakest weakness not his chin!

Comment

It's more insensitive to show no regard for his life demanding that he go back in there against Ruiz when he isn't ready to, just to build Eddie Hearn's business and UK sports legacy. Most of AJ's own fans don't even care about his life.

Comment

If he really did have one, i take back all of the bad things I said about him as he was clearly at a severe mental disadvantage coming into the ring
            i hope his mental demons ruin him further.
            it makes for great tv.

it wouldnt be so bad for him if he wasnt such a scumbag with a big mouth....

hearn is a part of the problem too....

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            I think too a lot of people just want to troll on Joshua because he was so built up.

It's almost like human nature to kick someone when they are down.

and boxing fans are probably the most fickle of all sports fans so I wouldn't put too much stock into what people type.
            what an autistic thing to say.....

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Why would fans be insensitive if this were true?

Wouldn't his team be insensitive f#ckheads for putting him in the ring in the first place after having one?
            even if he did have a panic attack which i am CERTAIN he did.
            he should have acted like a man and been brave about it instead of getting beaten up and humiliated by a fat bully ����������

there is a name for people who let fear get the best of them.
            they are called cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
              It's more insensitive to show no regard for his life demanding that he go back in there against Ruiz when he isn't ready to, just to build Eddie Hearn's business and UK sports legacy. Most of AJ's own fans don't even care about his life.
              andy "diabetes" ruiz sure didnt care about joshuas life 👍😃

or his own by the looks of him tbh 😐

Comment

Maybe Curtis Harper suffered from a panic attack just before the Ajagba fight.

Comment

If you've had a panicked attack, your usually back to normal in a matter of minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    I think too a lot of people just want to troll on Joshua because he was so built up.

It's almost like human nature to kick someone when they are down.

and boxing fans are probably the most fickle of all sports fans so I wouldn't put too much stock into what people type.

Everything you've seen the last couple of days, multiple it by about 1500 and that's how bad it would have been for Wilder if Breazeale knocked him out on these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      Everything you've seen the last couple of days, multiple it by about 1500 and that's how bad it would have been for Wilder if Breazeale knocked him out on these forums.
                      Without a doubt. Wilder asks for it too almost which is hilarious.

Boxing fans are fickle as hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X