No announcement yet.

The real reason Tank dont want to fight Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real reason Tank dont want to fight Loma

Fans just remember the end of the Pedraza fight, but he remembers the actual whole fight. So do Floyd and Al. Stopping someone faster than someone else did is not always the same as being better than them. Briedis Prescott stopped Khan in 1 round, it took Canelo 7.

This is why they're ducking the fight.

https://youtu.be/r1rk52H9AqQ?t=147

Two completely undefensed shots on the chin in succession. Just one example of many in that fight of Tank not being as skilled as Loma, and the power difference is exaggerated in my opinion.

Loma would knock him out.
    Last edited by Boxing Logic; 04-29-2019, 02:50 AM.

Tbh... I think many in the PBC are easily persuaded what to do and what to say to keep Showtime and Fox a float. Tank being brainwashed why he shouldn't fight Loma
    BoxingIsGreat

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      Tbh... I think many in the PBC are easily persuaded what to do and what to say to keep Showtime and Fox a float. Tank being brainwashed why he shouldn't fight Loma
      BoxingIsGreat
      Well said. The sport has been very frustrating to watch ever since Haymon became a player. None of the best fights happen when they should.

Comment

Or maybe they just aren't in the same division is why its not happening at this point.

There was a small window to make this fight at 130 & surprise surprise it didn't get made cuz its a fight that needs Arum & Floyd to both sign off on it. Floyd is guarding his 21yrs old guy who at the time had 1 defense when it was makeable & putting him up against a top 3 P4P discussed guy is a big ask + Arum is one of the worst guys ever to make non-in house fights with & never wants to pay fighters their value unless they sign away options. Sooooo basically it is what it is among the business of boxing.

No need for weirdo fan boy sh^t. Or show me the 21yrs old title holders with promise that Arum has made fights with outside promoters against top 3 P4P discussed guys against? And lets not act like Arum hasn't had that caliber of talent. He's just if not more protective of his fighters, specifically with letting fight non-in house vs threats, + his not an easy mfer to deal with on top of all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
          Well said. The sport has been very frustrating to watch ever since Haymon became a player. None of the best fights happen when they should.
          Broner, Charlos, Easter, Spence... all these guys on the same script. Remember the Charlos had Tank and Broner beef? That was all scripted. There's a video of the Charlos all tipsy with them as if it never happened.

Comment

I don't think Loma would knock Tank out, if he was going to stop him I imagine it would be more like the Walters fight. Tank seems sturdy.

Comment

Interesting how Pedraza wasn't afraid to stand his ground and try to walk down the big puncher, but was running around the ring in the Loma fight. Seems to happen a lot to some fighters who Loma fought that dont usually run around the ring.

Tank looked gassed in moments in that fight and his other fight where he looked average. Thats when Loma would put the pressure on.

Comment

The real reason Gerdontwanta fight Loma is because Loma is in his prime. He is just waiting for Loma to age.

Comment

Tank knocked this guy silly. I thought fans like knockouts not UDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    BoxingIsGreat
                    Stupid thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X