Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez-Daniel Jacobs: NSAC Approves Judges For Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez-Daniel Jacobs: NSAC Approves Judges For Fight

The Nevada State Athletic Commission approved three consistent, veteran judges Wednesday to score the Canelo Alvarez-Daniel Jacobs fight. The NSAC unanimously voted at its monthly meeting in Las Vegas in favor of executive director Bob Bennett's recommendations to assign Connecticut's Glenn Feldman, Nevada's Dave Moretti and New Jersey's Steve Weisfeld as the judges for the Alvarez-Jacobs bout May 4 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Veteran Nevada referee Tony Weeks was approved Wednesday to officiate Alvarez-Jacobs as well.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Where's my man Steve Willis? Wish that guy got bigger fights.

Comment

No Adalaide Byrd?

Comment

3 of the best judges in the business. Excellent choices.

Comment

I would rather have Kenny Bayless instead of Tony Weeks.

Comment

Who cares. Theres no such thing as a good judge, there's a judge whos paid off and a judge who isn't. At least two of them will be giving a canelo decision under any circumstance. I wont be watching this fight, not waking myself up at 4am to watch a foregone conclusion.

Comment

People are happy with the judges but if it is close and Nelo wins, these same clowns will start crying about them. I am just glad that Byrd didn't get selected. Worst judge out there right now. I like the choice of ref too, Weeks is a great ref.

Comment

jacobs is done...byrd as judge and weeks as a ref.. canelo for sure wins now. smh

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                  Where's my man Steve Willis? Wish that guy got bigger fights.
                  Willis is a NY referee. This fight is in Vegas.............

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                    Who cares. Theres no such thing as a good judge, there's a judge whos paid off and a judge who isn't. At least two of them will be giving a canelo decision under any circumstance. I wont be watching this fight, not waking myself up at 4am to watch a foregone conclusion.
                    So stop watching Boxing all together.

Comment

Working...
                    X