Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberals said the Smollett hate attack was Trump's America in microcosm.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberals said the Smollett hate attack was Trump's America in microcosm.

And I completely agree! The rise of hoax hate crimes, The fake outage, The rush to judgement, Fake news, The manufactured lies to push "the narrative".

HOUDINI563, BERNIE'S CORNER, Don Pichardo, GAME OVER, The Big Dunn, Motorcity Cobra, larryxxx..

Explain your disgusting behavior liberal loons!

Fake news on both sides of the line.
    It's embarrassing as the Baby Boomers simply don't want to accept that their time is over.

Comment

There does seem to be a lot of people whose minds have been broken because they can't emotionally accept the current admin. Reminds me of all the arsehole conservatives when I was growing up, who were constantly predicting the end of the world when Clinton was president. Instead of working toward harmony, the only way they can imagine progress is through destruction. It reveals something really immature in their personalities. I'm guessing a lot of these people were "only children" growing up.
      Last edited by Redd Foxx; 02-18-2019, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        There does seem to be a lot of people whose minds have been broken because they can't emotionally accept the current admin. Reminds me of all the arsehole conservatives when I was growing up, who were constantly predicting the end of the world when Clinton was president. Instead of working toward harmony, the only way they can imagine progress is through destruction. It reveals something really immature in their personalities. In guessing a lot of these people were "only children" growing up.
        ^^^^^ good post.

These people still can't over the fact that he is in office and will finish his term.

I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton but Jesus, everyone's panties are in a knot

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          ^^^^^ good post.

These people still can't over the fact that he is in office and will finish his term.

I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton but Jesus, everyone's panties are in a knot
          is called Trump derangement syndrome

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Does the 'left' have any credibility anymore? Why should people vote democrat next election? Why should we take people's opinions seriously when they (democrats, liberals) in the TENS OF MILLIONS were saying Trump would be an apocalyptic event? Trump was supposed to be Hitler, what happened to that?

That's not a small little detail, that was their biggest rallying cry, but they were wrong. They are either the biggest liars in history or are dead-set insane and paranoid and need a psychological evaluation. Next election we'll get the same line. "Trump is LITERALLY Hitler" or "He was just pretending not to be Hitler for 4 years so he could be Hitler in his second term!".

I'm sorry but if you go out on a limb and claim something of that magnitude and it is proven 100% wrong, you are discredited FOR LIFE! It wasn't just a fringe collective of liberals either, it was the whole of the media and tens of millions of Americans who got suckered into believing that lie. Think of the riots, vandalism, violence, deaths, etc. that were caused over this mass panic that the media stirred up that turned out to be (as anyone with one-tenth of a brain could have told you) 100% BS.

If you accuse someone of being Hitler and wanting to genocide half the population and bring about martial law, you better damn well be correct because if you aren't you're going straight to the looney bin and I'm not paying any attention to anything that comes out of your mouth.

Worse than morons who think they can predict the end times. They have no shame. They divided the country as a tactic to win for their political donors.

Comment

Working...
                    X