Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO. Amazon HQ dumps nyc HC of AOcortez and democrats

https://seekingalpha.com/article/424...n-headquarters

Lmao

How anyone can be this stupid, but then I remember that people actually vote for her and support her in the lounge.

Just another rotation on the wheel of perpetual poverty for liberal voters

She can’t have high paying jobs come into her area, she needs you to be a dumb ******.

Plus it’s not fair to her constituents that “are unwilling to work”. Her words not mine

If her base had jobs, and didn’t need to leech, she would lose power

Gotta keep jobs away from her area, can’t have colored people being self sufficient
    Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 02-16-2019, 09:38 AM.

her Twitter comments trying to justify this are beyond stupid.

Where are all her supporters on this?

Comment

I dont think they understood the tax breaks and stuff

I read some of their comments and they were saying they didnt want to give Amazon $3 billion

And AOC was saying they'd rather spend that $3 billion on infrastructure for the community

I dont think they realized that $3 billion in tax breaks wont exist without the billions in taxes Amazon would've paid in the first place

Comment

The dems used to be for working class people but now they don't care about peoples livelyhoods over their fantasy agenda. Shovel ready jobs weren't so shovel ready they laughed. Going into depressed areas and bragging they are going to put coal minors out of business. Talking down to them telling them to learn how to code. 25k jobs and a boom to other local businesses mean nothing as long as the rich don't get another tax break to make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
          The dems used to be for working class people but now they don't care about peoples livelyhoods over their fantasy agenda. Shovel ready jobs weren't so shovel ready they laughed. Going into depressed areas and bragging they are going to put coal minors out of business. Talking down to them telling them to learn how to code. 25k jobs and a boom to other local businesses mean nothing as long as the rich don't get another tax break to make it happen.
          I dont understand the tax break whining

For there to be a "tax break" there has to be a "tax income"

Am I missing something?

And they were saying it would've been just low paying, blue collar jobs.

Something wrong with blue collar jobs? I'm sure people whod take those jobs probably wouldn't mind the low pay.

Besides this was a headquarters not a warehouse. I doubt itd have no high paying jobs.

Then I also heard they complained about Amazon would've just brought in workers from other states in.

Do they not realize that even if true, those ppl would still pay ny state and NYC taxes?

None of this makes sense to me.

Comment

It's futile.

Studious Alpha Male: "If we tax them that much, they'll just relocate. Taxes aren't a romantic decision, they're more like an Ebay auction. You want a deal, but you also have to make the winning bid."

Incoherent liberal manchild: "THEY R LITERALLY KILLING US"

Just let them wipe themselves out via hard drug abuse. Then civilization can be reborn without them.
            Last edited by ////; 02-16-2019, 11:04 AM.

Comment

These CAC businessmen be undermining our communities breh! Tax breaks for the rich and corporations breh! Everybody has to pay taxes breh! We ain't got no time for dat shyt breh! These just be blue collar work breh! What about those high paying white collar jobs breh? These CACs always be looking out for themselves and their kin first!

Comment

Another win for Dems. Love it. Keep the blue wave coming.

Death to RePEDOans and chinos. Green light all day.

Comment

They never wanted jobs in he first place. Thye want their voters dependent on government. How else are they going to secure their votes unless they promise them free rides.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X