Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh i beat up a black guy,or i smacked a black guy..this is what lounge threads are?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
    Yea, cause it's no good leaving him in the deepfreeze for your mum to find.
    "mum"??? this 21 savage?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      all people do on here is talk reckless about race..seems like this is a safe haven for racist cowards
      Did you talk to MCC or Big Dunn about their posts? They're hands down the most racist on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Did you talk to MCC or Big Dunn about their posts? They're hands down the most racist on this forum.
        He gets upset when people mock a certain group of people (the dontae subscribers) and accuses people of being "racist" and it's really a joke tbh because the MAJORITY OF black people aren't like that.

It's just like how all the Wilder fanboys accuse Joshua fans of being "racist" when they are supporting a black boxer!!!

It's pathetic and yeah I'm gonna troll on those guys because they need a lesson. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          big dunn a closet racist. boy shy to come out but i've seen pm's of him from others sending it to me. you'll be surprise. or maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            "mum"??? this 21 savage?
            Yea and I'm bloody well ticked off to be incarcerated here at the ICE detention center. Bloody awful food here mate, what I wouldn't do for some mushy peas right now.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              big dunn a closet racist. boy shy to come out but i've seen pm's of him from others sending it to me. you'll be surprise. or maybe not.
              Oh hell no I wouldn't be surprised. He hates white people.

Comment

all people do on here is talk reckless about race..seems like this is a safe haven for racist cowards
                Preach on Revevend Larry. This place be behaving a lot of racist. It goes more than one way too.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  Its okay for democrats to be racist where uve been?
                  all you post about is political crap that is just down right stupid

Comment

So one bull****ter continually posts these threads and we all get the blame for it.

Comment

So can I know make "oh i pissed on some white trash" threads?? why is this mess allowed? all this damn race baiting is not funny or cool and will get you killed in real life
                      larry what are you talking about. You're basically describing one person who happens to be the gayest person on here. Judging the entire lounge by one h0mo that nobody likes sounds.. familiar lol

It doesn't sound like you're talking about the lounge, it sounds like you just want to cry about something.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-06-2019, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X